or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear ›  DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . . - Page 188

post #2806 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solude View Post

Did they have an idea on when the USB driver would be ready?

They told me they are working on it here is their email message.

We are now debugging the USB-DAC driver for WinXP and Win7 system. We will release it once we make sure it is stable.

So no time given, could be a week, two a month who knows?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivabign View Post

Now that I am switching to the dark side (actually neutral according to specs) and will be using a DAP with a Micro SD card - where have folks been getting good deals on 64gb cards in the USA? Adorama has 3 64gb Samsung Ultra 10 Micro SD for $99 - Is that a good deal?

Has anyone used one of the new 128gb cards? Are they stable?

Cheers and pardon my naiveté.

No it's not I was able to buy a 64gb card for 48$US and the 128gb was 119$ which I still don't have. I don't see why the Sandisk 128gb would be unstable, it's Sandisk.
Edited by musicheaven - 4/12/14 at 4:38pm
post #2807 of 13841

He said '3' 64gb cards for $99 and it's a vg deal.

post #2808 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreenKiller View Post
 

hi guys. any impression yet? look for a review between the dx50 ( i used to own) and the dx90 that i going to get.


I would love to see a comparison review between the two units DX50, DX90, and you can throw in a Fiio X5 too.  Reviews are always fun.  However, nothing like an audition to make one evaluate their true subjective opinion.  Have fun and enjoy!

post #2809 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
 

He said '3' 64gb cards for $99 and it's a vg deal.

I would like to buy these if this is a good deal

 

Here is the link

 

free shipping zero tax

 

http://www.adorama.com/ISGMBSGCG3P.html?utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=rflaid66542

post #2810 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post

He said '3' 64gb cards for $99 and it's a vg deal.

Then he should jump on it!
post #2811 of 13841

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeBop Lives View Post
 


I would love to see a comparison review between the two units DX50, DX90, and you can throw in a Fiio X5 too.  Reviews are always fun.  However, nothing like an audition to make one evaluate their true subjective opinion.  Have fun and enjoy!

 

I would like a review of all of the above with high-end iems.  I already know 901 and the new AK series does well.  

 

I would like a review of comparison between 901, AK series, and the above on high-end iems.


Edited by SilverEars - 4/12/14 at 5:03pm
post #2812 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivabign View Post
 

I would like to buy these if this is a good deal

 

Here is the link

 

free shipping zero tax

 

http://www.adorama.com/ISGMBSGCG3P.html?utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=rflaid66542


ADORAMA, same as B&H....Closed for the holiday early on 4-14, re-open 4-23. 

post #2813 of 13841

Oops - I think I gave a link for full size - here is the MicroSD - if you look for it without the special link, it comes up $145

 

http://www.adorama.com/ISGMBMGCBA3P.html

 

somehow this little thing was added for free to my MicroSD order

 

http://www.adorama.com/ICDFPMR.html


Edited by Ivabign - 4/12/14 at 5:11pm
post #2814 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivabign View Post

Oops - I think I gave a link for full size - here is the MicroSD - if you look for it without the special link, it comes up $145

http://www.adorama.com/ISGMBMGCBA3P.html

somehow this little thing was added for free to my MicroSD order

http://www.adorama.com/ICDFPMR.html

Never tried the samsung microSD, I only buy SanDisk.
Looks like a good deal besides if it does not work I hope you can return them.
post #2815 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeBop Lives View Post

ADORAMA, same as B&H....Closed for the holiday early on 4-14, re-open 4-23. 

You are the bearer of bad news biggrin.gif
post #2816 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicheaven View Post


You are the bearer of bad news biggrin.gif

I would hope that before they close at 1:00pm on Monday, they will try to ship out as much as they can - like my order :D

post #2817 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivabign View Post

I would hope that before they close at 1:00pm on Monday, they will try to ship out as much as they can - like my order biggrin.gif

It's more likely that they'll keep the orders for the afternoon when everyone will be waiting for the week after to be released tongue_smile.gif
post #2818 of 13841

Got my tacking number around 12 hours ago aswell

post #2819 of 13841

You guys are lucky. I'm trying to get the DX90, but getting a job isn't as easy as it use to be. :/

post #2820 of 13841
Not intentional. ..Manhattan is a wonderful place unless you have a pending order during the holidays
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear ›  DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .