or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear ›  DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . . - Page 176

post #2626 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowglycdb View Post
 

 

I was testing.  How much would 1.6V be?

 

108dB

post #2627 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by philiptw View Post

Thank you @nc8000
, for answering the question, I really appreciate it smily_headphones1.gif

To build on that - so if the music files contain disc number information,

would the iBasso UI sort the music into discs?

ie. 1. Song-1-of-disc-1, 
     2. Song-2-of-disc-1, 
     3. Song-1-of-disc-2, 
     4. Song-2-of-disc-2  etc etc

or would it just do it by file name in alphabetical order?

ie. 1. Song-1-of-disc-1,
     2. Song-1-of-disc-2,
     3. Song-2-of-disc-1,
     4. Song-2-of-disc-2  etc etc

That I dont know, I dont play using directory mode but through the database based on tags in the files.
post #2628 of 13841
I use an amp, the PB2. Can anyone tell me if I'll get huge benefits going from the DX50 to the DX90
post #2629 of 13841

Further, there will be an explosion of posts here in about a week, when hopefully, 500 or so DX90s hit the door-mat!

post #2630 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by nc8000 View Post


That I dont know, I dont play using directory mode but through the database based on tags in the files.

Awesomeness

 

Thank you again :bigsmile_face: 

post #2631 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by IaHawkeye View Post


Obviously I don't own the X5, but I watch this guys videos quite often, and have come to trust his opinions. He did have plenty of good to say about the sound of the X5, but I felt he bashed the interface quite a bit, with the scroll wheel being his biggest complaint

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-OM7m2uMo-Q

I'm not here to bash anything, I have never owned a Fiio or ibasso product, but going off the information I have, seems like the DX90 is miles ahead in my own personal opinion (hence why I ordered a first batch unit) this will be my first audiophile DAP


I'll say it again.........Audition, Audition, Audition!  It works!  I'm tired of others telling me what is the best.  It's all subjective.

post #2632 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurxiii View Post

I use an amp, the PB2. Can anyone tell me if I'll get huge benefits going from the DX50 to the DX90

 

Not that many people can help you with the DX90, so far only @jamato8 had the player, starting next week it will be a different story. What I can say because I have the DX50, I currently have a stack I carry around, an amp and the player because I was not happy with the player alone and mostly because of the volume bug. I am hopping the DX90 does not have the bug and that its amp is better. If that is the case, I will be carrying a smaller stack, just the player. This is where you would at least benefit. The other benefit could be the sq, that is to be determined next week. ;)

post #2633 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicheaven View Post

Not that many people can help you with the DX90, so far only @jamato8 had the player, starting next week it will be a different story. What I can say because I have the DX50, I currently have a stack I carry around, an amp and the player because I was not happy with the player alone and mostly because of the volume bug. I am hopping the DX90 does not have the bug and that its amp is better. If that is the case, I will be carrying a smaller stack, just the player. This is where you would at least benefit. The other benefit could be the sq, that is to be determined next week. wink.gif

Thanks I've not been keeping up and thought people already had them. I hope it will sound better than my DX50/PB2 stack. One other thing. I have a case for my DX50, will it fit the DX90?
post #2634 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurxiii View Post


Thanks I've not been keeping up and thought people already had them. I hope it will sound better than my DX50/PB2 stack. One other thing. I have a case for my DX50, will it fit the DX90?

Yes because it's exactly the same size so hold on to it.

 

P.S.: DX90 comes with one. :wink_face:

post #2635 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaTou069 View Post

Does anyone here own a dx50 and knows if the dx50 has undergone any changes or revisions like some headphones or DAC do?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

 

If i remember correctly from following the DX50 thread several users have asked iBasso and they have claimed multiple times that there were no hardware changes made in the different batches.

They were only shipping with the latest firmware.

post #2636 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeBop Lives View Post

I'll say it again.........Audition, Audition, Audition!  It works!  I'm tired of others telling me what is the best.  It's all subjective.
I live in Des Moines, IA. If best buy does not have it, there is no way to try it. And best but does not carry any audiophile things. They consider B&W P7's TOTL, and tried to sell me a $35 Sony player when I went in and asked for their best non-apple portable music player
post #2637 of 13841

On the burn-in derail: Sorry for stabbing into the beehive, but reading about the burn-in cable made me almost cancel my DX90 order.;) Of course I didn't and I'm eagerly awaiting my shipping confirmation email with the tracking number.

post #2638 of 13841
Do
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicheaven View Post

Yes because it's exactly the same size so hold on to it.

P.S.: DX90 comes with one. wink_face.gif
does it really? Well darn that's a pleasant surprise! I was already browsing amazon for a case that would hold the DX90 and possibly somewhere on it have slots for the Mini SD cards

Guess I'll skip the case hunt, thanks for the info, I must have skipped that somewhere
post #2639 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by IaHawkeye View Post

Do
does it really? Well darn that's a pleasant surprise! I was already browsing amazon for a case that would hold the DX90 and possibly somewhere on it have slots for the Mini SD cards

Guess I'll skip the case hunt, thanks for the info, I must have skipped that somewhere

On their website it's listed as part of the goodies that come with the player.
post #2640 of 13841
It's the slim fit silicone skin case so no slots for cards
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear ›  DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .