or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear ›  DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . . - Page 907

post #13591 of 13841

What files are on the SD card, for a log time now, will play.  It is only a little over 1/2 full.  What files were added since I got a new computer will not read, will not play.

I have scanned the files and it says nothing is wrong  with them.  When I try to add them again,  nothing doing,   They will not be read.

Any suggestions?

Do I need to reformat the SD card, it was working great?

Do I need SDXC formatter?

Thanks for any help, 

God Bless, Wayne

post #13592 of 13841

Did you try Rescan Library in Settings?

If that doesn't work, try Factory Reset, then Rescan Library.

 

Edit: Just saw your multiple earlier attempts. Sorry.

Perhaps delete the .audio_data file? It will force the dx90 to re make a new one. Also, what SD Card are you using?

 

Cheers.


Edited by atoniolin - 5/27/16 at 2:01am
post #13593 of 13841

Thanks Atoniolin,

I have a Scandisk 128.  It has been working great.  They have been working great, as I have 2.

The only files I have trouble with are those I have added recently since my laptop crashed and I replaced it with a Pipo, small TV computer which runs on a SD card itself.

post #13594 of 13841

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with fixing it!

 

There has been a lot of talk about the Chord Mojo lately. Has anyone tried it? I have the DX 90 and wonder if Mojo would be an upgrade or unnecessary? Consider that I usually listen to the latest pop music which is at 16-bit/44.1kHz, and not much DNR.

 

I plan to use them with Ety ER4S or AK T8IE.

Cheers, Shu.


Edited by atoniolin - 5/27/16 at 2:45am
post #13595 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoniolin View Post
 

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with fixing it!

 

There has been a lot of talk about the Chord Mojo lately. Has anyone tried it? I have the DX 90 and wonder if Mojo would be an upgrade or unnecessary? Consider that I usually listen to the latest pop music which is at 16-bit/44.1kHz, and not much DNR.

 

I plan to use them with Ety ER4S or AK T8IE.

Cheers, Shu.

depends on your IEM

for mine, Fidue A83 and Noble Savant.

straight from DX90, the A83 sounds better than Savant, but from Mojo the savant shows why it cost $599.

A83 with mojo is a no go, too harsh if i could say

savant with dx90 sounds like everything is dampen and veiled. it makes savant sounds like a $100 IEM In my opinion
 

for ER4S which sounds like Noble 4 (analytical with little bass)CMIIW
mojo will make it shine, but the treble maybe will become harsh


Edited by bimbim - 5/27/16 at 10:01am
post #13596 of 13841

All.

 

I have been trying several different types of SD cards. (I have not tried a 200GB, but that's going to happen soon).

I also have not tried the new Lexar 1800x cards, but based on what's happened with this one, I may not...

 

I was running into some odd errors lately... like random play just stopping. It goes to the next song, and immediately shows it being fully played on the time bar... then just stops. I resume play, but it does it again after 5 or 6 songs.

 

So I thought I'd get a really fast card to see if that helped.

 

This card is amazing in the computers. Writes up to 60MB/s and the Read actually exceeds the 150MB/s claim... to nearly 160 at times (USB3 w/ included Lexar adapter). Used, formatted and used again in the computer with no issues (yes, it gets very hot).

 

But in the DX-90 it won't scan (crashes) and won't play. Starts a song and then crashes. I'll look in the directory and it will be blank... no songs! I reboot, and the songs are back, but will not play.

 

I've done a factory reset twice, with and without the card in it... have tried all kinds of things, and no-go. It will not work.

 

Anyone else have this issue, or have some thoughts about it?

 

Thanks

 

post #13597 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane55 View Post

So I thought I'd get a really fast card to see if that helped.

This card is amazing in the computers. Writes up to 60MB/s and the Read actually exceeds the 150MB/s claim... to nearly 160 at times (USB3 w/ included Lexar adapter). Used, formatted and used again in the computer with no issues (yes, it gets very hot).


dude this is a freaking SERIOUS micro sd card!!! It's 200 dollars on Amazon ...
Edited by mpawluk91 - 5/30/16 at 1:38pm
post #13598 of 13841
Oh wait I thought it was the 1800x never mind lol
post #13599 of 13841
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane55 View Post
 

All.

 

I have been trying several different types of SD cards. (I have not tried a 200GB, but that's going to happen soon).

I also have not tried the new Lexar 1800x cards, but based on what's happened with this one, I may not...

 

I was running into some odd errors lately... like random play just stopping. It goes to the next song, and immediately shows it being fully played on the time bar... then just stops. I resume play, but it does it again after 5 or 6 songs.

 

So I thought I'd get a really fast card to see if that helped.

 

This card is amazing in the computers. Writes up to 60MB/s and the Read actually exceeds the 150MB/s claim... to nearly 160 at times (USB3 w/ included Lexar adapter). Used, formatted and used again in the computer with no issues (yes, it gets very hot).

 

But in the DX-90 it won't scan (crashes) and won't play. Starts a song and then crashes. I'll look in the directory and it will be blank... no songs! I reboot, and the songs are back, but will not play.

 

I've done a factory reset twice, with and without the card in it... have tried all kinds of things, and no-go. It will not work.

 

Anyone else have this issue, or have some thoughts about it?

 

Thanks

 

 

Out of curiosity, have you tried to format the card to FAT? 

post #13600 of 13841
Is the new firmware the reason why people are having bugs? I'm on the latest lurker0 release and I have no issues
post #13601 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8 View Post
 

Out of curiosity, have you tried to format the card to FAT? 

 

Well, Sir...

 

I formatted it to exfat, but always a quick format. So, since everything else seemed to fail, I decided to take the time (a loooong time), and do a full format... also in exfat.

 

That did the trick!! It scans the card fully (about 7 mins) and plays flawlessly.

Whew!!

 

When the price is halved, looks like I'll buy one of the 1800x cards.

 

cheers!

post #13602 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by haens View Post
 

it would be nice to have this cleanup version for older fw, like for example for 2.1.5 maybe? ;)


You've asked, and I've found some time to make it. All in all, 2.1.5L2&L3 have the most downloads from all the DX90 firmware mods. Here they are with the ultimate cleanup:

2.1.5L4 (custom fonts) and 2.1.5L5 (default fonts)

I wonder how many fans of 2.1.5 are still over there!

post #13603 of 13841

wow, I really wasnt expecting that but thanks :D I am curious if I will notice any difference from the old 2.1.5 L2

post #13604 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane55 View Post
 

 

Well, Sir...

 

I formatted it to exfat, but always a quick format. So, since everything else seemed to fail, I decided to take the time (a loooong time), and do a full format... also in exfat.

 

That did the trick!! It scans the card fully (about 7 mins) and plays flawlessly.

Whew!!

 

When the price is halved, looks like I'll buy one of the 1800x cards.

 

cheers!


I am glad to read that you got it to work. A full format was required. I will pass this on to our software team. Thank you.

post #13605 of 13841
Thanks for that Lurker! I had a lot of problems with the latest FW, see above. Going back to 2.1.5L2 solved it all. Now all my music will scan and play as before.
Thanks and God bless,
Wayne
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear ›  DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .