or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Samsung S4 vs Iphones 5s/5c
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Samsung S4 vs Iphones 5s/5c

Poll Results: sound quality winner

 
  • 27% (3)
    galaxy s4
  • 63% (7)
    iphone 5s
  • 9% (1)
    iphone 5c
11 Total Votes  
post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 

Hello guys,

 

I'm getting a new phone soon, and currently I have a Iphone 4s, which doesn't sound bad.

 

But I wanted to try out the galaxy, but I'm scared the audio quality will be alot worse.

Has anyone had the pleasure to compare the sound of the s4 to either of the iphones?

post #2 of 7
My friend has S4 , we have compare to my Note 3 , my Note 3 is better than his S4
Now you have already the best SQ from iPhone 4 S , not even as direct DAP from smartphone S4 can bit your 4 S
My suggestion please buy Note 3 if you want try another brand or android phone
From Apple is iPhone 5 s US version or Ausie version are the best from SQ

IMO
post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 

ok thank you, very helpful, should i stay away from iphone 5s or 5c EU version?

post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerathion View Post

ok thank you, very helpful, should i stay away from iphone 5s or 5c EU version?

Because EU version has volume limitation regulation
One member has write here , if I find I will post here
He sold his UK version and buy US version

Please don't buy 5 c , your 4 s SQ much better than 5 c
IMO

http://www.head-fi.org/t/682937/iphone-5c-and-5s-audio-output/255
Edited by rudi0504 - 12/29/13 at 9:20am
post #5 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Because EU version has volume limitation regulation
One member has write here , if I find I will post here
He sold his UK version and buy US version

Please don't buy 5 c , your 4 s SQ much better than 5 c
IMO


but if i dont plan on getting ear deafening sound the 5s is fine?

post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerathion View Post


but if i dont plan on getting ear deafening sound the 5s is fine?

Yes 5 s SQ is very good
post #7 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Yes 5 s SQ is very good


alright cool thanks ;)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Samsung S4 vs Iphones 5s/5c