Hello, I am a Shure SE 115 user. It is quite good but I am looking for a device that is better at sound isolation (ideal if it could block out loud people conversation when there is no music playing). I am torn between the HF-3, HF-5 and ER-4PT. Could you please help me to decide?
1. I heard that the HF-3 and HF-5 sound almost the same as the ER-4PT. Is this really true? I listen to classical music, celtic music.
2. From the company website, it looks like all three have the same sound isolation capability.
3. I have a MacBook Pro and a Samsung Note 3. If I get the HF-3, does the microphone and volume control work with the Samsung phone?
4. Which headphone is less fragile? I recall reading a review that one of them is easy to wear down. Don't remember which one.
5. Has the problem of annoying sound coming out from the cable touching the cloths solved?