I am in the market for some new headphones as my old sennheisers recently broke. So to get straight to the point, here is what I'm looking for.
Priced at or bellow $130 (could go up to $150).
- Must be closed-back headphones.
- As little sound leakage as possible since I will be listening to them in the library so I don't want to bother others.
- COMFORT!!!! This could be a deal-breaker for me even if the sound is good.
- I will almost entirely be using them on my laptop, so not looking for ones that need an amp.
- Decent build quality so they can withstand being put in a backpack and tossed around a little.
- Good portability.
- Want as close to flat sound my price range allows, but willing to have some base.
Looking around the website, I have found the ATH M50s and Logitech UE6000 to fit my criteria, but can't decide between the two. Can anyone help me with this decision or offer up any other good recommendations?