Currently own a 7 year old iPod 6G
Thing is, the iPod does not respond to the button inputs (ie. clickwheel and centre button), but still manages to sync and play in its dock. Everything other than the clickwheel and centre button seems fine.
1. attempt to replace the clickwheel? itll cost me ~30usd to do so
- just worried that something else will break in the near future since its so old (ie hdd, lcd, headphone jack etc).
- love the ability to upgrade with tarkan's cf mod and diymod.
- thing is i dont want to pile time and money into something that will let me down. seven years is an awful long lifespan imo.
2. move on to a sansa clip/dx50/cowon x9
- i use a westone 3 and pl50 if that helps
all comments greatly appreciated!