Hello, I have a challenge for those reading this. =D I'm looking for some over the ear Headphones for, well, basically everything. Now here is the catch.
- Spending Limit $50-$60 [ Less will make me a very happy person. ]
- I do not mind re-branded headphones.
- Comfort is a huge issue, I will be wearing glasses, so not looking for anything that will try to squish my head like a grape or make my ears sweat / become hot.
- Sound, looking for a neutral / balance. Seeing as I am going to be using it for Gaming, Movies, TV Shows, Music, etc.
- Need something that is pretty easy to power, plug and listen. =D
- Build quality wise, pretty sturdy, may drop it or something. Hopefully not.
I was considering something like these:
Takstar HIFI 2050
Gemini DJ HSR-1000
I e-mailed Yoga Electronics to see if they sell headphones, or are just the OEM company for many.
As for what type of Headphones / IEM"s I have:
Noontec Zoro [ Which most likely give to a family member or sell. Hurts my ears. ]
So, in other words, I am new. =D
Are you up for the challenge?