The new versions are coming in too fast for people to write changelogs
Changes from version 1.15:
1. Addition of support for DSD decoding (.DSF and .DFF files, up to DSD64)
2. Rewrote lossy formats (e.g. mp3) decoding to remove mp3 and ogg vorbis artifacts and increase decoding resolution to 32bit.
3. Addition of external OTG storage support.
4. New UI for file browsing and selection of songs by category.
5. Player's screen will now turn off after the predefined screen timeout interval when charging.
6. Fix for issues with the X5 not being recognized upon connection to computers.
7. Numerous other bug fixes.
Awesome, this is what I am asking for in my soon-to-be-released review! Will this also be done when using the X5 as an USB DAC?