Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › FiiO X5 preview world tour--call for gift ideas for our awesome tour members! p.119
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FiiO X5 preview world tour--call for gift ideas for our awesome tour members! p.119 - Page 18

post #256 of 1840
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post
 

this is the first time we arrange such world tour, so please support us and Joe. and make it has a very successful result . 

 

and Joe working very hard to try to help you guys but it is not good to me, :mad: cause we have lots of work to do to support Joe and all the members included. 

 

Good job , Joe

 

Thank you James, Joe and the rest of Fiio family for this tour and kind supports. You won our hearts over already!

post #257 of 1840
Joe and James power-duo! biggrin.gif
post #258 of 1840
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post
 

this is the first time we arrange such world tour, so please support us and Joe. and make it has a very successful result . 

 

and Joe working very hard to try to help you guys but it is not good to me, :mad: cause we have lots of work to do to support Joe and all the members included. 

 

Good job , Joe

Everything is going to be fine.

 

We're all here for the success of this tour, James.

post #259 of 1840

James and Joe

Thanks for the chance to review the x5 I'm sure the tour will be successful

Steve

post #260 of 1840
James and Joe,

Thanks very much for this opportunity! I am really excited to be a part of the X5 tour...I wish you great success!

Cheers!beerchug.gif
-HK sends
Edited by HK_sends - 1/15/14 at 5:43pm
post #261 of 1840
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post
 

this is the first time we arrange such world tour, so please support us and Joe. and make it has a very successful result . 

 

and Joe working very hard to try to help you guys but it is not good to me, :mad: cause we have lots of work to do to support Joe and all the members included. 

 

Good job , Joe

James and Joe,

 

I suspect the other reviewers also will agree that we are grateful to be part of the tour to see and use the X5 before it hits the market.

 

But it is also a clever win for FiiO as real market users, aficionados and Head-Fi nuts like us, can put the X5 through its paces and report on possible bugs and other such stuff as you begin to push the product out to the channel.

 

I love my X3 and I am really looking forward to comparing it with the X5.

 

Regards

 

Rob

post #262 of 1840

Wow, how could I not have known about this thread, even though I am one of the biggest optimists about the X5, here on Head-Fi?  :frown:

 

I'll tell you how - too much reliance upon reading only my subscribed threads!

 

I really missed out this time :frown:

 

Ahh well... I hope everyone who is fortunate enough to be in the tour will enjoy their time with the X5 and have some happy things to tell us all about it.

 

 

I for one, anticipate that the X5 is going to sound substantially better than many people are assuming  :beerchug:

post #263 of 1840
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post

Wow, how could I not have known about this thread, even though I am one of the biggest optimists about the X5, here on Head-Fi?  frown.gif

I'll tell you how - too much reliance upon reading only my subscribed threads!

I really missed out this time frown.gif

Ahh well... I hope everyone who is fortunate enough to be in the tour will enjoy their time with the X5 and have some happy things to tell us all about it.


I for one, anticipate that the X5 is going to sound substantially better than many people are assuming  beerchug.gif

I did post a notice on the big X5 thread redface.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/661411/fiio-x5-thread-info-updated-on-jan-2nd-2014/2430#post_10082655


X5 USB DAC driver can be downloaded here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kqjgvzu4nuvid2/Driver%20for%20X5%20USB_DAC.zip
post #264 of 1840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post


I did post a notice on the big X5 thread redface.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/661411/fiio-x5-thread-info-updated-on-jan-2nd-2014/2430#post_10082655

X5 USB DAC driver can be downloaded here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kqjgvzu4nuvid2/Driver%20for%20X5%20USB_DAC.zip

 

Hello Joe,

 

Is this driver compatible with the X3? Is it possible to have both the X3 and X5 driver installed on the same computer? has this been tested?

 

Thanks

post #265 of 1840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post


I did post a notice on the big X5 thread redface.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/661411/fiio-x5-thread-info-updated-on-jan-2nd-2014/2430#post_10082655

 

 

As a regular reader and contributor of that thread, I'm perplexed as to how I missed your post there, though it's indisputable.

 

What's done is done and I only have myself to blame for missing it.

 

 

I'm gutted, but I'll just have to look forward to hearing what those in the tour have to say about it.

 

Thanks anyway

post #266 of 1840
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by reihead View Post

Hello Joe,

Is this driver compatible with the X3? Is it possible to have both the X3 and X5 driver installed on the same computer? has this been tested?

Thanks

Yes, if you plug both the X3 and X5 in in DAC mode before launching the driver installer both devices will be usable as DACs. smily_headphones1.gif
post #267 of 1840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post


Yes, if you plug both the X3 and X5 in in DAC mode before launching the driver installer both devices will be usable as DACs. smily_headphones1.gif

 

Awesome, can't wait

post #268 of 1840
Hopefully someone receiving the X5 from the tour will be posting some pictures and just a little impression. I'm part of the tour but have to wait about a month or better yet.
post #269 of 1840
Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy View Post

Hopefully someone receiving the X5 from the tour will be posting some pictures and just a little impression. I'm part of the tour but have to wait about a month or better yet.

hkfriends has received the review unit for HK :) this is for south east asia...

post #270 of 1840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post


I did post a notice on the big X5 thread redface.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/661411/fiio-x5-thread-info-updated-on-jan-2nd-2014/2430#post_10082655

X5 USB DAC driver can be downloaded here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kqjgvzu4nuvid2/Driver%20for%20X5%20USB_DAC.zip

i was gonna download the driver, but thinking, i dont have the unit yet, why so fast download, lol

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › FiiO X5 preview world tour--call for gift ideas for our awesome tour members! p.119