Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/3/14
- brandDita Audiotagged by Currawong, 5/4/14
- productDITA Audio The Answertagged by Currawong, 5/4/14
- productDITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)tagged by Currawong, 5/4/14
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] Audio Technica ATH-IM02 - Re-living The CK10 Sound Last post on 2/24/15 at 8:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEM, similar to ATH-CK10 but not as bright Last post on 1/21/15 at 10:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Dita Answer - for sale SOLD Last post on 11/13/14 at 8:21pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- IEM build quality concern Last post on 10/11/14 at 3:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Recommendation for AKG K701 Admirer. CK10? Last post on 5/4/14 at 10:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). - Page 71
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Its definitely not cheap, but in the grand scheme of things considering how much a lot of the competition charge, for its quality I would say it is about right. It's going for 250 SGD here so you can do the math
$185.15 USD to be exact. Yeah, that about right for the quality of product/materials used.
It really is a great interconnect. I didnt believe much in cables in the past. But the truth changed that.
Can anyone compare DITA Answer (non Truth edition) with DUNU 1000 for an on the go setup ? For a lesser quality recordings like MP3 paired with DX50, planning to buy DUNU 1000. I know DITA answer will be more competent on a good setup (AMP+FLAC) but will the DITA Answer justify three times the price of DUNU 1000 for this portable setup ?
- DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition).
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Official New York Spring Meet Sat May 2nd 2015 6 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 35 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71s take on the ATH-SPORT2 iem Page... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2