Hey guys I'm looking to buy myself a Christmas present and I was hoping to upgrade my $30 IEM's to over ear headphones. I have up to about $100 to spend but I can go higher if i need to. I'm not an audiophile by any means but I do listen to music a lot (mostly metal/hard rock) and like it too sound good.
I would like:
- Over-ear (I can settle for on ear if necessary)
- Good Noise Canceling for plane rides and car trips to block out the engine noise and my parents :p
- Decent bass, not too much but a nice "kick" on the bass would be nice
- Bluetooth would be a nice touch but if it really decreases the audio quality a lot then I'll take wired. (I don't care about slight audio differences.)
- Built in microphone would be nice but not necessary by any means.
- Looks decent :P
Any Suggestions? If I think of anything else I'll be sure to add it too the post! Thanks for reading!