Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › THE NEW CUSTOM IEM PIC THREAD :))))))
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE NEW CUSTOM IEM PIC THREAD :)))))) - Page 2

post #16 of 31

What exactly is your problem?

post #17 of 31
Thread Starter 
Is my ear canal part too long?
post #18 of 31
Nope. You have to base it on your ear impressions. If the impressions you submitted to UM were that long, then there is nothing wrong with you Merlin's.
post #19 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thracian View Post

Nope. You have to base it on your ear impressions. If the impressions you submitted to UM were that long, then there is nothing wrong with you Merlin's.
oh i see! I tought they would trim them. Haha then ur impressions were short??? Btw mine are mages
post #20 of 31
Sorry I thought I read some where that yours were Merlin's.

Yeah, mine are all short canals. Probably due to my ear shape. They have a sharp bend in there.
post #21 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thracian View Post

Sorry I thought I read some where that yours were Merlin's.

Yeah, mine are all short canals. Probably due to my ear shape. They have a sharp bend in there.
oh i see. Haha my canal is striaght??? :)and here is another pic with my box(looks like jewellery box)
post #22 of 31
Thread Starter 
Bump
post #23 of 31

My lovely EarSonics EM32 smily_headphones1.gif
post #24 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollk2 View Post


My lovely EarSonics EM32 smily_headphones1.gif
nice art btw!
post #25 of 31
I have already started such a thread a while ago...maybe they could be merged.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/670242/pictures-of-your-custom-iem-artwork
post #26 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

I have already started such a thread a while ago...maybe they could be merged.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/670242/pictures-of-your-custom-iem-artwork
yea! I created this thread cos i found ur thread was too inactive smily_headphones1.gif how to merge?
post #27 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzModa View Post

yea! I created this thread cos i found ur thread was too inactive smily_headphones1.gif how to merge?
Well there are not that many people posting pictures everyday, so these threads tend to die. I wish you more luck with this one.
post #28 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Well there are not that many people posting pictures everyday, so these threads tend to die. I wish you more luck with this one.
alright! Thanks. Could you post ur own pic to continue my thread's picture line
post #29 of 31
If you wish to merge the threads, report the first post by clicking the red flag and explain your situation in the little box. Then wait patiently for magic things to happen.
post #30 of 31

 

UERM ... Stock cable.


Edited by YoengJyh - 12/21/13 at 4:54pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › THE NEW CUSTOM IEM PIC THREAD :))))))