Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus (Black)
Will Ship To: Anywhere
This is a new-ish unit in the factory box. I took it out to listen for about 20 hours. The USB implementation on this device is excellent, works perfectly with Linux systems and MPD.
I'm selling the unit with the intent to jump into one of the DSD capable devices.
- Twin Wolfson WM8740 24bit DACs used in dual differential configuration.
- New Anagram Technologies ATF2TM 24-bit/384kHz audio up-sampling / jitter reduction.
- Optional Digital Preamp mode allowing connection directly to power amp or active speakers.
- 24-bit/192kHz USB Audio 2.0 with ASIO or kernel streaming modes.
- Asynchronous USB transfer for very low jitter.
- Up to 24Bit/192K coaxial output
- Selectable digital filters - linear phase, minimum phase and steep.
- Balanced XLR audio output and RCA phono output.
- Two 24 bit digital inputs (with optical or coaxial for each).
Will ship in the original box. I expect the buyer to choose the shipping method and I'll split the shipping cost.