- 2 Posts. Joined 12/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productFiiO E12 Mont Blanctagged by nightmancometh, 12/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser 429s no highs when plugged into DAC Last post on 2/11/15 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO E12 v1 vs Cayin C5 brief comparison Last post on 5/6/15 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- New full-sized headphone to get the best out of my Fiio X1 ( and Fiio E12 ) Last post on 2/24/15 at 8:52am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- More bass and power of e12 Last post on 1/26/15 at 9:58am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC or portable amp for Etymotic ER-4S? Last post on 1/25/15 at 7:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
Fiio E12 Question regarding Checking Authenticity
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm considering buying a E12 but am concerned about any fakes out there?, on Ebay Uk a couple of sellers are selling them at £20 cheaper than authorised retailers?, like everyone I like to save a bit of cash here and there. I'm wondering if the serial number on the pack could just be replicated on many stickers and then sold as legit or do Fiio allow the buyer to check once only?, how do they prevent the multiple use of legit serials. Thanks in advance.
Email FiiO and ask them if there have any fake E12s showed up on the market.
Easily compromised, I would guess so.
But check with FiiO, i'm sure they would know if the E12 are being faked.
I haven't had any issues with fake fiio products, just buy from an authorized source and you should be good. They also have a scratch off thing on the box normally (even on one of the LOD cables I got) to check authenticity.
- Fiio E12 Question regarding Checking Authenticity
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 33 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 52 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Does anyone have experience with the Kef LS50? 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3