- 2 Posts. Joined 12/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productFiiO E12 Mont Blanctagged by nightmancometh, 12/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser 429s no highs when plugged into DAC Last post on 2/11/15 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO E12 v1 vs Cayin C5 brief comparison Last post on 2/20/15 at 9:32am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New full-sized headphone to get the best out of my Fiio X1 ( and Fiio E12 ) Last post on 2/24/15 at 8:52am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- More bass and power of e12 Last post on 1/26/15 at 9:58am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC or portable amp for Etymotic ER-4S? Last post on 1/25/15 at 7:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I bought this headphone as part of a search for an birthday present for my little brother (going for that brother of the year award, he deserved it). I tested and listened to the DT 770 pro 32 ohm...
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fiio E12 Question regarding Checking Authenticity
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm considering buying a E12 but am concerned about any fakes out there?, on Ebay Uk a couple of sellers are selling them at £20 cheaper than authorised retailers?, like everyone I like to save a bit of cash here and there. I'm wondering if the serial number on the pack could just be replicated on many stickers and then sold as legit or do Fiio allow the buyer to check once only?, how do they prevent the multiple use of legit serials. Thanks in advance.
Email FiiO and ask them if there have any fake E12s showed up on the market.
Easily compromised, I would guess so.
But check with FiiO, i'm sure they would know if the E12 are being faked.
I haven't had any issues with fake fiio products, just buy from an authorized source and you should be good. They also have a scratch off thing on the box normally (even on one of the LOD cables I got) to check authenticity.
- Fiio E12 Question regarding Checking Authenticity
- › Band Name Game II 44 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr - $499/£399 1 minute ago
- › DENON DA-10 DSD - New portable DAC/Headphone AMP 1 minute ago
- › What song drops the deepest bass? 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 2 minutes ago
- › Discussion for next Florida meet 2015 2 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 2 minutes ago
- › Cambridge meet impressions, 25 April 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2