- 2 Posts. Joined 12/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productFiiO E12 Mont Blanctagged by nightmancometh, 12/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SRS-2170 + SR-207 or Mr Speakers Alpha Dog + Fiio e12/ O2 Last post on 4/7/14 at 11:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- is it worth it? Last post on 3/28/14 at 10:52pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FIIO X5 combined with FIIO E12? Last post on 4/12/14 at 7:48am in Portable Headphone Amps
- I have the FiiO E12- E11 worth trying out? Last post on 3/21/14 at 7:36pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- The Fiio, the Grado, the iPod, and the Emperor's New Clothes (iPod Touch 5G -> Fiio E12... Last post on 3/29/14 at 1:56pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Introduction)Last edited: 7/23/13
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
Fiio E12 Question regarding Checking Authenticitypost #1 of 512/15/13 at 10:39amThread StarterI'm considering buying a E12 but am concerned about any fakes out there?, on Ebay Uk a couple of sellers are selling them at £20 cheaper than authorised retailers?, like everyone I like to save a bit of cash here and there. I'm wondering if the serial number on the pack could just be replicated on many stickers and then sold as legit or do Fiio allow the buyer to check once only?, how do they prevent the multiple use of legit serials. Thanks in advance.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 512/15/13 at 11:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Wayne C
I'm considering buying a E12 but am concerned about any fakes out there?, on Ebay Uk a couple of sellers are selling them at £20 cheaper than authorised retailers?, like everyone I like to save a bit of cash here and there. I'm wondering if the serial number on the pack could just be replicated on many stickers and then sold as legit or do Fiio allow the buyer to check once only?, how do they prevent the multiple use of legit serials. Thanks in advance.
Email FiiO and ask them if there have any fake E12s showed up on the market.post #3 of 512/15/13 at 11:20amThread Starterpost #4 of 512/15/13 at 11:26amQuote:
Easily compromised, I would guess so.
But check with FiiO, i'm sure they would know if the E12 are being faked.post #5 of 512/15/13 at 4:30pm
I haven't had any issues with fake fiio products, just buy from an authorized source and you should be good. They also have a scratch off thing on the box normally (even on one of the LOD cables I got) to check authenticity.
- Fiio E12 Question regarding Checking Authenticity
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Grado Fan Club! 30 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 1 minute ago
- › New Hifiman HM-802 DAP Announced 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 3 minutes ago
- › Tube warmth and distortion and it's pros 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 7 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 7 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob