Hello everybody.This is my first post here so i was wandering if you could help me.
I am looking for a pair of in ear speakers for about 300 dollars.(+/- 50 dollars)
I looked at the sony xba-3 but i was disappointed.(I had tested the xba-1 which broke in 9 days and had a horrible sound)
I also listened to a pair of Beats by Dre but i found their sound to be muffled and really distorted.
So, I need a pair of IEMs that will :
- Have a good balanced sound.
- Have good noise isolation
- Work with my iPhone and iPod
- Have a good robust construction.
- Will be comfortable.
- Will be stylish (not mandatory. I prefer sound quality over looks)
I am currently considering the Turbine Pro Gold and Bowers and Wilkins C5.(leaning towards the turbines)
If you know a model please do not hesitate to post it because I really need a second opinion.