post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

I am looking into getting a Samson C01U to use for skype. I was also going to get a scissor arm and pop filter to ensure I can use it fairly close to my mouth in order to lower the sensitivity so it doesnt pick up my keyboard or computer fans. 


However I am still concerned my mechanical keyboard will make too much noise when playing games. I know putting a piece of foam between the mic and the keyboard would greatly reduce this and so I was wondering, does an accessory exist that is similar to a pop filter but is instead thicker acoustic foam put in place with the intention to block sound from one direction?


I drew a picture to better explain what I mean:



So has anyone ever seen something like this or made one themselves, did/does/would it work or am I delusional?