- 7 Posts. Joined 12/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Poll: How different do the V-MODA M-80 and XS sound? Last post on 4/6/14 at 8:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA XS: A first look at the new V-MODA XS with Val Kolton - Head-Fi TV Last post on Yesterday at 10:35 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Where to buy VMODAS ONLINE? Last post on 9/23/12 at 10:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion, Questions] #FirstthreadtocoverXS - Page 4post #46 of 4531/4/14 at 2:48pmDo you all suggest I wait for the XS to come out or should I just buy the M-80s?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 4531/4/14 at 3:18pmpost #48 of 4531/4/14 at 5:48pmQuote:
waitt! b/c the M80 price shld drop after a new release anyways :)post #49 of 4531/4/14 at 9:18pmpost #50 of 4531/7/14 at 6:18ampost #51 of 4531/8/14 at 6:07ampost #52 of 4531/24/14 at 9:59pmpost #53 of 4531/25/14 at 6:25ampost #54 of 4531/25/14 at 6:55ampost #55 of 4531/25/14 at 8:35ampost #56 of 4531/25/14 at 4:10pmpost #57 of 4531/29/14 at 3:33amThe product will soon be released, just a few more weeks to come . From what i've heard from Val it DOES smaller than the M-100, but comes with a BETTER SOUND and BETTER FIT than the M-80.
Edited by legendcheater - 1/29/14 at 10:59ampost #58 of 4531/29/14 at 9:01amQuote:
Ur hyping this wayy too much!! Im already excited! Im already gonna get it! Btw where u hear that frompost #59 of 4531/29/14 at 11:03amQuote:
Well i ask Val myself :D. He said that the XS will be so small that i couldn't even imagine :D. How exciting :Dpost #60 of 4531/29/14 at 11:56am
If the M80 is any indication, the XS should fold small enough to fit comfortably in one hand when outside of its case. It is easy to hold the headband part of the M80 in the palm of your hand, and it is not hard to imagine what happens if the earcups are folded up inside of the band like the M100.
The case for the XS should be like a mini M100 case, and it should seem a lot thinner due to its smaller size.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion, Questions] #FirstthreadtocoverXS
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 1 minute ago
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Last Chance Denon Headphone Sale - 30% off - Get Yours While... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude