I use a pair of HE-500 driven by a YuLong DA8 at home.
As of now, I use a pair of Monster Turbine Copper IEMs driven by an Aune T1 at work. My work setup sounds far worse compared to my home setup. I am thinking about upgrading my work setup, but do not want to spend more than $500.
The following are my priorities:
1. Must be closed, so I don't annoy my coworkers.
2. Need to be efficient enough to be used with my Aune T1, so I don't need another dac/amp.
3. I enjoy listening to the small details in my music. Prefer a pair of HP with amazing detail retrieval.
4. Prefer HPs with large sound stage. (This might be hard with closed HPs).
5. Comfortable. I wear my current IEMs over 8 hours a day at work.
6. Under $500 new
I mainly listen to electronic, new age, chillout at work.