- I am looking for a well rounded headphone set for my iPhone 5 that I take to the gym with me when I listen to music as well as study music (piano, violin, etc...)
- I usually listen to hip hop and rock as well so I believe I would want something with good bass and good treble, correct?
- I currently use the ear buds that came with my iPhone 5 (actually better with the bass than previous ear buds) but I am wanting something a little better.
- I can go with headphones or ear buds but I believe headphones will give me the best sound quality, right? Also, having a mic would be a PLUS.
Noise canceling isn't that big of a deal but I will get some anyway with a closed headphone set.
- I currently have some red Sony headphones ( I believe model MDRZX300/RED) that I don't really use because it doesn't really sound clear. The bass isn't that great either.
I am pretty new to the scene, but I have read sennheiser is great and Audio technics? My price range is up to 50 HOWEVER if paying 25 dollars more gives me that much of a better set, then I will do it.