I read that the shape of the bores does, however, matter. Having said that, I have no idea how the technology "really" works, just know excerpts I've read from JH Audio's own communications, so I'm no expert in the matter.
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by The Emo Cookie, 1/13/14
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Universal IEMS for Death, Black, Thrash Metal and Hardcore Punk < $300 Last post on 2/19/15 at 9:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH-13 on Massdrop Last post on 2/5/15 at 6:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH 13 FP VS Roxanne Last post on 2/4/15 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
In my search for a good pair of earbuds, these where my next try. Better than the previous maxell I bought, but definitely the search must keep going. My ratings are; Bass 2/5,...
Grado SR80i Intro Thingy: I was wondering if I should even review the SR80i because Grado's e series cans came out not too long ago and I was thinking noone would heed my review 'cause the...
For Sale: JH Audio JH13 Pro Freqphase - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
inside of freg phase ciems their are plastic tubes and any resheller should have no problem matching sound signature.
i had my jh16 done by inearz in florida with no sound change. no problem what so ever period
I sent my sister a pair of JH13 non-Freqphase reshelled from InEarZ, but I never actually saw them in person. I supposedly have freqphase JH13s reshelled from InEarZ so looking at the difference between the two would be interesting even though I doubt Ill see my sister any time soon..
heres how it should look freg phase as the main differences i saw are the plastic tube lengths mostly the long tube for smallest armiture.
- JH Audio JH13 Pro Freqphase
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 23 seconds ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-V6 (and family) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › [IC] Audio Technica ATH-AD2000 balanced recabled 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Dickymint
- › Headphones EB-BL Jelleez Ear Buds Black by LuigiSound
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by 1Infinity
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by 1Infinity
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 by 1Infinity
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2