- 202 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Location: Midwest
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Closed cans heavy in the bass Last post on 11/2/12 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultimate closed headphone? Last post on 8/5/13 at 12:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [SOLD] FS: Ultrasone Pro 2900 Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 5:42 am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you could only keep ONE of your current headphones, which would it be? - Page 2post #16 of 221/31/14 at 8:01amMy Grado SR225i. It is not a good all 'round headphone but it is the only one that I prefer for listening to jazz,which I listen to a lot.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 221/31/14 at 8:01pmpost #18 of 221/31/14 at 9:38pmpost #19 of 221/31/14 at 10:07pm
That's easy. Ultrasone Edition 8 LE. It fits all purposes, portable, home, and cups make it even comfortable when lying back on a pillow in bed or couch. Fairly easy to drive too, as my headphones go. I have liked the sound since i previewed them prerelease too.post #20 of 221/31/14 at 10:22pmBeyerdynamic T51p. They are compact enough and isolate well enough that I can use them for travel and at the gym. They also sound good directly plugged directly into an iPod or iPhone but sound good enough that they can be used at home with my headphone amps.post #21 of 222/1/14 at 1:12amQuote:
Have to agree.post #22 of 222/1/14 at 1:33am
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
For now, it would be my German Maestro GMP 400, much better all rounders that my Piano Forte X-G and other headphones I have.
- If you could only keep ONE of your current headphones, which would it be?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 22 seconds ago
- › Starting Point Systems portable NOS DAC 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-FX1X Xtreme Xplosive Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › FLAC merge & cue sheet for 24 bits? 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › It's been awhile, Head-fi... 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2