- 144 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Location: Midwest
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Closed cans heavy in the bass Last post on 11/2/12 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultimate closed headphone? Last post on 8/5/13 at 12:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [SOLD] FS: Ultrasone Pro 2900 Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 5:27 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone signature pro vs fostex th600 vs audeze LCD2 rev2 vs senheiser hd800 vs beyerdynamicI... Last post on 9/5/13 at 1:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/26/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 11/26/14
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
If you could only keep ONE of your current headphones, which would it be? - Page 2post #16 of 221/31/14 at 8:01amMy Grado SR225i. It is not a good all 'round headphone but it is the only one that I prefer for listening to jazz,which I listen to a lot.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 221/31/14 at 8:01pmpost #18 of 221/31/14 at 9:38pmpost #19 of 221/31/14 at 10:07pm
That's easy. Ultrasone Edition 8 LE. It fits all purposes, portable, home, and cups make it even comfortable when lying back on a pillow in bed or couch. Fairly easy to drive too, as my headphones go. I have liked the sound since i previewed them prerelease too.post #20 of 221/31/14 at 10:22pmBeyerdynamic T51p. They are compact enough and isolate well enough that I can use them for travel and at the gym. They also sound good directly plugged directly into an iPod or iPhone but sound good enough that they can be used at home with my headphone amps.post #21 of 222/1/14 at 1:12amQuote:
Have to agree.post #22 of 222/1/14 at 1:33am
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
For now, it would be my German Maestro GMP 400, much better all rounders that my Piano Forte X-G and other headphones I have.
- If you could only keep ONE of your current headphones, which would it be?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 4 minutes ago
- › Which extra high end headphone to get ? 5 minutes ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 7 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 7 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 9 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 11 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 14 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Guarding oneself against insurance fraud
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3