- 113 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Location: Midwest
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Closed cans heavy in the bass Last post on 11/2/12 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultimate closed headphone? Last post on 8/5/13 at 12:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [SOLD] FS: Ultrasone Pro 2900 Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 3:19 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone signature pro vs fostex th600 vs audeze LCD2 rev2 vs senheiser hd800 vs beyerdynamicI... Last post on 9/5/13 at 1:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
If you could only keep ONE of your current headphones, which would it be? - Page 2post #16 of 221/31/14 at 8:01amMy Grado SR225i. It is not a good all 'round headphone but it is the only one that I prefer for listening to jazz,which I listen to a lot.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 221/31/14 at 8:01pmpost #18 of 221/31/14 at 9:38pmpost #19 of 221/31/14 at 10:07pm
That's easy. Ultrasone Edition 8 LE. It fits all purposes, portable, home, and cups make it even comfortable when lying back on a pillow in bed or couch. Fairly easy to drive too, as my headphones go. I have liked the sound since i previewed them prerelease too.post #20 of 221/31/14 at 10:22pmBeyerdynamic T51p. They are compact enough and isolate well enough that I can use them for travel and at the gym. They also sound good directly plugged directly into an iPod or iPhone but sound good enough that they can be used at home with my headphone amps.post #21 of 222/1/14 at 1:12amQuote:
Have to agree.post #22 of 222/1/14 at 1:33am
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
For now, it would be my German Maestro GMP 400, much better all rounders that my Piano Forte X-G and other headphones I have.
- If you could only keep ONE of your current headphones, which would it be?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Stello DA100 Signature DAC 39 seconds ago
- › Moon Audio Ambassadors Program! 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 1 minute ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 2 minutes ago
- › New post window only displays raw HTML 2 minutes ago
- › Question about Tubes 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 4 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)