- 112 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Location: Midwest
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Closed cans heavy in the bass Last post on 11/2/12 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultimate closed headphone? Last post on 8/5/13 at 12:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- FS: Ultrasone Pro 2900 Last post on 8/5/14 at 3:08am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 7:22 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone signature pro vs fostex th600 vs audeze LCD2 rev2 vs senheiser hd800 vs beyerdynamicI... Last post on 9/5/13 at 1:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
If you could only keep ONE of your current headphones, which would it be? - Page 2post #16 of 221/31/14 at 8:01amMy Grado SR225i. It is not a good all 'round headphone but it is the only one that I prefer for listening to jazz,which I listen to a lot.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 221/31/14 at 8:01pmpost #18 of 221/31/14 at 9:38pmpost #19 of 221/31/14 at 10:07pm
That's easy. Ultrasone Edition 8 LE. It fits all purposes, portable, home, and cups make it even comfortable when lying back on a pillow in bed or couch. Fairly easy to drive too, as my headphones go. I have liked the sound since i previewed them prerelease too.post #20 of 221/31/14 at 10:22pmBeyerdynamic T51p. They are compact enough and isolate well enough that I can use them for travel and at the gym. They also sound good directly plugged directly into an iPod or iPhone but sound good enough that they can be used at home with my headphone amps.post #21 of 222/1/14 at 1:12amQuote:
Have to agree.post #22 of 222/1/14 at 1:33am
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
For now, it would be my German Maestro GMP 400, much better all rounders that my Piano Forte X-G and other headphones I have.
- If you could only keep ONE of your current headphones, which would it be?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 17 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 24 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › What smartphone screen size do you prefer? 5 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)