Hello again! I've recently been looking at some headphones and uh... had some difficulty deciding which ones to get.
I'm looking for over the ear headphones with a closed back with a smacking price of $100 or less available in Canada (including online stores).
Things about me
- I listen to mostly rock and metal
- I'm new to buying headphones so I can't be quite sure how I want them to sound but I do like rich sounds. I want to be able to hear everything in a song...
- I'm pretty rough on them so replaceable cables are a nice plus
- They won't leave the house much but I want something that is at least half-decent at isolating noise
- The need to sound nice out of the box as I won't be buying anything to "enhance" it
After looking around I was going to settle of a pair of Sennheiser HD 449's but I a few thoughts went through my mind.
- With brand names such as Sennheiser I presume the products they get their fame from are higher-end ones which means I can probably get a better bang for my buck
- There are other similarly priced Sennheisers (HD 419's) but I have no idea what the difference is between any of them