$400 is crazy for a rectifier!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best tube amp for LCD-3 Last post on 5/14/15 at 8:43pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Help choosing amp and dac for Audeze LCD-3 .. (WA22, WA6-SE...) Last post on 9/12/14 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 7/17/14 at 1:10am in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-3 and $1K amp or Audeze LCD-2 and $2K, where is the sweet spot? Last post on 8/11/14 at 1:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Hd600 amp pairing - WA2 or WA6SE? or maybe others for a $1000 budget amp Last post on 9/8/11 at 11:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
This is my review for the new S3 from Brainwavz. Nicknamed the silver bullet for it's silver color and long slender shape. Thanks to Brainwavz for the S3 review sample. I have previously had the...
Hi all, I just want to say that it's my first review done on a product but I'm very proud to do it on a FIIO product. Review of the new FIIO EX1 In-ear Monitors. I will use the EX1 with the FIIO X1...
Many thanks to RHA for RHA T20 Tour Program! The T20 unit in this review is demo unit from the RHA T20 Tour Program: http://www.head-fi.org/t/770875/rha-t20-tour-program-reviewers-wanted Product...
The WA22 is my third Desktop Amp and second tube amp. I got it through AV One, a local retailer here, after 2 rounds of testing and I was impressed enough to purchase it. Built like a tank...
Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison! (Rectifer Tube Rolling thread) - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
After looking at the 422A data sheet I have to wonder why nobody is making a reproduction of the tube today. It has nice specs. Less voltage drop and more capacity than a 5U4G, and indirectly heated too. On paper the tube is very similar to a GZ33/GZ37 actually.
yes, i believe Glenn also said something similar when i asked him about the 422A in his amp, he said it looked like a very nice tube.
If people are willing to pay $400 & $700 for a rectifier I am selling my amps much to cheep.
yea you could easily sell them for a lot more but don't at least until i get my one.
Will you ever go back to tubes yourself? Have you heard DNA? I think i will save for it after the OTL.
I like the easy life of SS so far...but never say never I suppose.
- Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison! (Rectifer Tube Rolling thread)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 5 minutes ago
- › Review of JBL LSR305 5 minutes ago
- › Flawless albums 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight... 5 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 5 minutes ago
- › Clear Day Double Shotgun Speaker Cables 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 11 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Nuforce NE800M by Dsnuts
- › Chord&Major 5'14 "World" by BloodyPenguin
- › Woo Audio WA 6 SE by PETEREK
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2