Now how many of those who snatched them will comment on head-fi :3
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by nightmancometh, 11/13/14
Related Forum Threads
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 5/13/15 at 6:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any experience with Dynamic Ear company/Tympro music custom IEM ? - now with frequency graphs Last post on 4/2/15 at 12:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction – The first Soundlink Mini was quite an important product in the portable Bluetooth speaker landscape, it was one of the first speakers to use two opposing passive radiators and also...
Part 1 - TORTURE TEST So, have you ever heard the noise from an old laptop's hard drive spinning-up, or the electronic "chirp" of your mouse cursor moving across your screen during music...
FiiO EM3Comfort is King DisclaimerThe EM3 was a review unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to record my thoughts and impressions on how I found the...
I have had this amp now for about 6 months, and I very much enjoy the sound. I didn't even bother with the stock tubes, they got tossed in favor of a matched pair of GE 5657's, and I have a pair of...
Rhapsodio Solar Note: The custom in-ear in this review was provided at a discounted rate. Rhapsodio is an up and coming manufacturer of both custom in-ears and custom-like universals....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Kumitate (くみたて) Lab: A Triumph and Celebration of DIY - Impressions Thread - Page 6
No idea how they sound. Perhaps Currawong or the other folks who visited the Fujiya-Avic Spring Festival will have done so last weekend.
It sounded decent. It seems (to me at least) the monitor sound but with wide staging seems to be the new trend of "signatures" most IEM makers are heading for. I have to admit I've been spoilt during that day with the Laylas and listening to the Monet 17, Noble Savant, that by the time I came to the Kumitate table (which was literally the last hour of the show), I was tired. So I wasn't very awed by it. It did sound nice, neutralish as one would expect from the name but I couldn't find a part of the signature that would grab me with a wow after experiencing the other aforementioned IEMs. This could just be timing - if I had popped by the Kumitate lab earlier in the show, these sentiments may well have applied to some other exhibitor's IEM.
The one thing (which unfortunately is a small negative) is the highs were a little less refined compared to what I had heard of the aforementioned IEMs. Granted the KL-Ref isn't as expensive as the others and it's probably brand new that could have a little more break-in.
I am organising a US tour for the demo units from KumitateLab. If you are from US and would love to hear these monitors, do kindly head over here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/786653/kumitatelab-lab-usa-demo-tour#post_12051710
- Kumitate (くみたて) Lab: A Triumph and Celebration of DIY - Impressions Thread
- › Nuforce HEM Discussion & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 2 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage/Current R2R DAC Owners Discussion, Insight, and Review Thread 5 minutes ago
- › A&K jr vs Fiio X7 vs Pioneer XDP-100r would like a new source cant... 5 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 5 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by RedJohn456
- › Little Dot I+ by Shasari
- › Rhapsodio Solar by shotgunshane
- › Superlux HD-660 by Wiljen
- › ACS T1 by Docjitters
- › QKZ W1 Pro - In-ear sport headphone by B9Scrambler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mechgamer123
- › Dunu TITAN 5 by mark2410
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse