Now how many of those who snatched them will comment on head-fi :3
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by nightmancometh, 11/13/14
Related Forum Threads
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 5/13/15 at 6:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any experience with Dynamic Ear company/Tympro music custom IEM ? - now with frequency graphs Last post on 4/2/15 at 12:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Deep, Dark but not Handsome?! Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank Pandora for sending these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from an objective...
Even at their current $89 price, I consider the Klipsch R6s an excellent value. They are fundamentally honest about what you put into them. Although they reveal a great deal about each recording,...
With my head laid back, eyes closed, and feet tapping to the beat, I can’t help but be thankful for some of the audio equipment that I have. Thankfully, Justin Weber, owner of Ampsandsound,...
Acknowledgment It’s always a privilege to check out new gear in exchange for your honest opinion. Thanks, iFi, for letting me in on this particular party. I’ve been borrowing this unit...
Introduction I have recently had the good fortune to review 1More’s excellent Triple Driver 1001 In Ear Monitors and their MK802 Bluetooth full-sized headphone and was left extremely impressed...
Kumitate (くみたて) Lab: A Triumph and Celebration of DIY - Impressions Thread - Page 6post #76 of 1727/23/14 at 12:45am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #77 of 1727/23/14 at 1:05ampost #78 of 1727/23/14 at 1:12ampost #79 of 1727/27/14 at 8:35pmQuote:トリオ・・・もう一度聴いてきました.....が、やはり混雑気味だったのでダイヤル真ん中を1～2分程度試聴。
祭のときの試聴機と同じだったかは覚えてないが、カノンの音導出口は変わった形状で、中高域側は大きな三日月のような形で、低域側は細くなっている。post #80 of 1728/14/14 at 5:55pm
If I could do things all over again I would have gone for one of the ones below.post #81 of 1728/15/14 at 11:28ampost #82 of 17210/26/14 at 8:28amThread Starterpost #83 of 1722/16/15 at 9:03pmpost #84 of 1725/18/15 at 5:34pmpost #85 of 1725/19/15 at 12:07ampost #86 of 1725/19/15 at 5:18ampost #87 of 1725/19/15 at 11:47ampost #88 of 1725/19/15 at 5:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by TwinQY
No idea how they sound. Perhaps Currawong or the other folks who visited the Fujiya-Avic Spring Festival will have done so last weekend.
It sounded decent. It seems (to me at least) the monitor sound but with wide staging seems to be the new trend of "signatures" most IEM makers are heading for. I have to admit I've been spoilt during that day with the Laylas and listening to the Monet 17, Noble Savant, that by the time I came to the Kumitate table (which was literally the last hour of the show), I was tired. So I wasn't very awed by it. It did sound nice, neutralish as one would expect from the name but I couldn't find a part of the signature that would grab me with a wow after experiencing the other aforementioned IEMs. This could just be timing - if I had popped by the Kumitate lab earlier in the show, these sentiments may well have applied to some other exhibitor's IEM.
The one thing (which unfortunately is a small negative) is the highs were a little less refined compared to what I had heard of the aforementioned IEMs. Granted the KL-Ref isn't as expensive as the others and it's probably brand new that could have a little more break-in.post #89 of 17211/4/15 at 7:45pm
I am organising a US tour for the demo units from KumitateLab. If you are from US and would love to hear these monitors, do kindly head over here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/786653/kumitatelab-lab-usa-demo-tour#post_12051710post #90 of 17211/4/15 at 7:59pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Kumitate (くみたて) Lab: A Triumph and Celebration of DIY - Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 10 seconds ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 1 minute ago
- › Audeze Deckard - class A amp, USB DAC 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NW-WM1Z Owner and Impressions ! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by Peddler
- › iFi Audio iEMatch Headphone Travel Accessory by Hisoundfi
- › Soundaware Esther by ambchang
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Hisoundfi
- › HiFiMAN Edition S by Aornic
- › Accutone Taurus by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear