Now how many of those who snatched them will comment on head-fi :3
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by nightmancometh, 11/13/14
Related Forum Threads
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 5/13/15 at 6:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any experience with Dynamic Ear company/Tympro music custom IEM ? - now with frequency graphs Last post on 4/2/15 at 12:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
Introduction: From the company that brought you the N5 and N6 sources comes the Cayin i5. The i5 is their entry into the very competitve mid priced DAP market. Cayin also has other lines of...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all of...
UP with the Encasement of Sound! When I heard the Shanling UP, I was perplexed. I had read many a comment espousing the virtues of the Audioquest Dragonfly Black (DFB), and especially the Red...
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
Kumitate (くみたて) Lab: A Triumph and Celebration of DIY - Impressions Thread - Page 6post #76 of 1877/23/14 at 12:45am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #77 of 1877/23/14 at 1:05ampost #78 of 1877/23/14 at 1:12ampost #79 of 1877/27/14 at 8:35pmQuote:トリオ・・・もう一度聴いてきました.....が、やはり混雑気味だったのでダイヤル真ん中を1～2分程度試聴。
祭のときの試聴機と同じだったかは覚えてないが、カノンの音導出口は変わった形状で、中高域側は大きな三日月のような形で、低域側は細くなっている。post #80 of 1878/14/14 at 5:55pm
If I could do things all over again I would have gone for one of the ones below.post #81 of 1878/15/14 at 11:28ampost #82 of 18710/26/14 at 8:28amThread Starterpost #83 of 1872/16/15 at 9:03pmpost #84 of 1875/18/15 at 5:34pmpost #85 of 1875/19/15 at 12:07ampost #86 of 1875/19/15 at 5:18ampost #87 of 1875/19/15 at 11:47ampost #88 of 1875/19/15 at 5:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by TwinQY
No idea how they sound. Perhaps Currawong or the other folks who visited the Fujiya-Avic Spring Festival will have done so last weekend.
It sounded decent. It seems (to me at least) the monitor sound but with wide staging seems to be the new trend of "signatures" most IEM makers are heading for. I have to admit I've been spoilt during that day with the Laylas and listening to the Monet 17, Noble Savant, that by the time I came to the Kumitate table (which was literally the last hour of the show), I was tired. So I wasn't very awed by it. It did sound nice, neutralish as one would expect from the name but I couldn't find a part of the signature that would grab me with a wow after experiencing the other aforementioned IEMs. This could just be timing - if I had popped by the Kumitate lab earlier in the show, these sentiments may well have applied to some other exhibitor's IEM.
The one thing (which unfortunately is a small negative) is the highs were a little less refined compared to what I had heard of the aforementioned IEMs. Granted the KL-Ref isn't as expensive as the others and it's probably brand new that could have a little more break-in.post #89 of 18711/4/15 at 7:45pm
I am organising a US tour for the demo units from KumitateLab. If you are from US and would love to hear these monitors, do kindly head over here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/786653/kumitatelab-lab-usa-demo-tour#post_12051710post #90 of 18711/4/15 at 7:59pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Kumitate (くみたて) Lab: A Triumph and Celebration of DIY - Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › On a mission to like jazz 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 4 minutes ago
- › Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 7 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio latest [TOP_SECRET] product. What is it? 7 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225i 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear