Now how many of those who snatched them will comment on head-fi :3
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by nightmancometh, 11/13/14
Related Forum Threads
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 5/13/15 at 6:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any experience with Dynamic Ear company/Tympro music custom IEM ? - now with frequency graphs Last post on 4/2/15 at 12:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be taking a look at the Sony AS800AP. When I saw first saw them and their Cadbury Mini Egg shape appear in Canadian outlets late in 2014, I knew I had...
Introduction Bluetooth audio has come a long way. It used to be the playground of niche audio brands like Jabra and Plantronics, but when the big boys like Sennheiser got into the mix, things got...
I spent a week with the OPPO PM-3 through the head-fi loaner program, and got the chance to try them out on a variety of pieces. 99% of my headphone listening is classical music of one type or...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCAN Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Kumitate (くみたて) Lab: A Triumph and Celebration of DIY - Impressions Thread - Page 6
If I could do things all over again I would have gone for one of the ones below.
No idea how they sound. Perhaps Currawong or the other folks who visited the Fujiya-Avic Spring Festival will have done so last weekend.
It sounded decent. It seems (to me at least) the monitor sound but with wide staging seems to be the new trend of "signatures" most IEM makers are heading for. I have to admit I've been spoilt during that day with the Laylas and listening to the Monet 17, Noble Savant, that by the time I came to the Kumitate table (which was literally the last hour of the show), I was tired. So I wasn't very awed by it. It did sound nice, neutralish as one would expect from the name but I couldn't find a part of the signature that would grab me with a wow after experiencing the other aforementioned IEMs. This could just be timing - if I had popped by the Kumitate lab earlier in the show, these sentiments may well have applied to some other exhibitor's IEM.
The one thing (which unfortunately is a small negative) is the highs were a little less refined compared to what I had heard of the aforementioned IEMs. Granted the KL-Ref isn't as expensive as the others and it's probably brand new that could have a little more break-in.
I am organising a US tour for the demo units from KumitateLab. If you are from US and would love to hear these monitors, do kindly head over here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/786653/kumitatelab-lab-usa-demo-tour#post_12051710
- Kumitate (くみたて) Lab: A Triumph and Celebration of DIY - Impressions Thread
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 15 seconds ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Another flaw of blind tests? 2 minutes ago
- › Large text font firmware for X1 & X3 2nd gen 4 minutes ago
- › Popular Classical Music 4 minutes ago
- › [WTB] Tung Sol 5998 pair or GEC 6AS7G pair 5 minutes ago
- › Review Recruitment of FiiO DK1 is on Now! ! Join us to review this... 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Edition S - NEW Closed Portable 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 7 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-AS800AP Splashproof Sporty In-Earphone - Black... by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by ezekiel77
- › OPPO PM-3 by gardibolt
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...