- 259 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: London, UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Ow. men i need some help.. Is it me or ..? (basshead) Last post on 6/17/14 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Fidelio X1 vs V-MODA M-100 as basshead can? Last post on 7/2/14 at 12:49am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 8:26 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- How does the V-Moda Crossfade M-100's compare to the Yamaha Pro 500 Premium's? Last post on 11/27/13 at 6:22am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Introduction With the introduction of the DUNU DN-1000, DUNU quickly established themselves as a primetime contender in the already fierce arena of mid-high range IEMS. Not only did...
I compared them to many other BT Headphones. A real comparison will be posted sooner or later in the "Huge Comparison" thread in the Forum. I liked them. They have personality. Warm signature,...
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
The only reason to buy these Headphones is if you want to give money to JBL in change of a big JBL logo on your head. Or if you hate Paul McCartney and want to listen to the Beatles without any...
The other reviewer said enough and in detail, so I will limit myself in giving my very brief opinion of their sound. Later on in the Forum, in the "Huge Comparison" thread, I will make a sort of...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
V-Moda M100 vs Yamaha Pro 500
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Between those two, I would pick the Pro 500s if only taking sound into consideration... but if you enjoy the design of the M100s, or if you found the M100s to be comfortable already, etc.then stick with those. The Yammies are HUGE and to me they were not the most comfortable.
Review in my sig.
The M100 is probably more durable (with the exception of earcups and wingtips cracking) and VModa's customer service, according to what I've read, seems to be top-notch (if bought new from them or their official retailers). The Yamaha's would probably suffer from the same cracks as their copied Beats but I couldn't tell you as I didn't experience anything like that. They look well built and feel sturdy enough.
- V-Moda M100 vs Yamaha Pro 500
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 24 seconds ago
- › What should my next upgrade for my PC setup be? 49 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › DAC doing that screechy sound 4 minutes ago
- › Open vs closed headphones for particular genres? 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)