- 259 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: London, UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Ow. men i need some help.. Is it me or ..? (basshead) Last post on 6/17/14 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Fidelio X1 vs V-MODA M-100 as basshead can? Last post on 7/2/14 at 12:49am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 11:50 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- How does the V-Moda Crossfade M-100's compare to the Yamaha Pro 500 Premium's? Last post on 11/27/13 at 6:22am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
V-Moda M100 vs Yamaha Pro 500
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Between those two, I would pick the Pro 500s if only taking sound into consideration... but if you enjoy the design of the M100s, or if you found the M100s to be comfortable already, etc.then stick with those. The Yammies are HUGE and to me they were not the most comfortable.
Review in my sig.
The M100 is probably more durable (with the exception of earcups and wingtips cracking) and VModa's customer service, according to what I've read, seems to be top-notch (if bought new from them or their official retailers). The Yamaha's would probably suffer from the same cracks as their copied Beats but I couldn't tell you as I didn't experience anything like that. They look well built and feel sturdy enough.
- V-Moda M100 vs Yamaha Pro 500
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 43 seconds ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Vali Noise 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Fostex HP-A8 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 v1 (first bass boost version) with free Fiio L09 (iPod LOD) 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2