- 259 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: London, UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Ow. men i need some help.. Is it me or ..? (basshead) Last post on 6/17/14 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Fidelio X1 vs V-MODA M-100 as basshead can? Last post on 7/2/14 at 12:49am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 4:04 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- How does the V-Moda Crossfade M-100's compare to the Yamaha Pro 500 Premium's? Last post on 11/27/13 at 6:22am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
V-Moda M100 vs Yamaha Pro 500
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Between those two, I would pick the Pro 500s if only taking sound into consideration... but if you enjoy the design of the M100s, or if you found the M100s to be comfortable already, etc.then stick with those. The Yammies are HUGE and to me they were not the most comfortable.
Review in my sig.
The M100 is probably more durable (with the exception of earcups and wingtips cracking) and VModa's customer service, according to what I've read, seems to be top-notch (if bought new from them or their official retailers). The Yamaha's would probably suffer from the same cracks as their copied Beats but I couldn't tell you as I didn't experience anything like that. They look well built and feel sturdy enough.
- V-Moda M100 vs Yamaha Pro 500
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 21 seconds ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer's First Portable Amp XPA-700 1 minute ago
- › Hiii Head-Fiers! Glad to Join the Community! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH500-RP- Price Drop 2 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2