She is almost here! We have kept the update a secret for sometime now. Project Sunrise and Horizon are entering into a version III! We have listened closely over the years to what customers would like to have added to these designs and we have made it so. No worries - at heart she is the same amplifier, producing the same sound that has made her quite the seller and loved globally. New features include...
- Variable input gain with changeable gain module for custom values (very important when mating equipment and sources) Finally no more fixed gain! Dial it in per the equipment you own
- Line output disconnect. So when headphones are plugged in, the line out is disconnected for reduced noise - increased performance (this can be easily defeated if one uses the amplifier as a pre-amp and headphone amplifier simultaneously)
- Added in an extra output resistance setting which bypasses the resistors totally
- Output resistance changes now affect the line-out / pre-out
- Revised protection circuitry
- Power and protection LED indicators
- New and improved layout yet still closely resembles the original
- New chassis design, again closely resembles the original
More info, photos and user manuals to come! Sunrise III will officially start shipping late next week. Any orders placed now for a Sunrise II, will receive the new Sunrise III.