Hello, I am looking for a device to block out as much as possible noise from people talking loudly, bird singing, announcements from the bus's speaker, heavy typist, traffic sound. Prince does not matter. Don't mind if it is in ear or headphone. Any suggestion?
- productBose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:27am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Bose QC20i Versus Shure SE535 Last post on 5/10/14 at 10:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- How to streamline Bose QC20 battery dongle/module? Last post on 5/7/14 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mad Dog Pro sound leakage? Last post on 5/6/14 at 11:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Trading up. $300 phones Last post on 3/27/14 at 12:50am in Headphones (full-size)
I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for the strong recommendation and for going out of the way to take me to Fujiya Avic. Out of the box, the TG334 sounds bass enhanced with the...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
Which device can block noisy human voice, bird singing, announcement from the bus's speaker,...
in ear will do the trick. but what is your budget? I ask because there are several very good active noise cancelling headphones and one excellent active noise cancelling in ear. Unfortunately the really good active noise cancelling models are all expensive. Finally if you just want an in ear model to block out sound then go to the portables forum...
Could you please let me know the model number?
I have been using the Shure 115 for a few years. It is quite good but it cannot block out people who talk very loudly. Also, sometimes I feel pain in the ears after wearing it for awhile.
Edited by miko - 12/8/13 at 10:14pm
I own the Etymotic HF3. All 3 HFx models are the same driver just different choices of microphone options. Note you can also use Shure foam tips with them and you can also buy custom ear tips as well. Please go to the etymotic website for more information.
- Which device can block noisy human voice, bird singing, announcement from the bus's speaker, heavy typist
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 13 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone Edition 8 (FS or WTT for K712) 1 minute ago
- › beyerdynamic T51p & T51i appreciation society 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-08-27 1 minute ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › A practical experiment that shows how damping factor works in... 2 minutes ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 2 minutes ago
- › What should I set my ASUS U7 Headphone setting to when using a... 2 minutes ago
- › TDK BA200 - Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)