Hello, I am looking for a device to block out as much as possible noise from people talking loudly, bird singing, announcements from the bus's speaker, heavy typist, traffic sound. Prince does not matter. Don't mind if it is in ear or headphone. Any suggestion?
- productBose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Alternatives to Bose QC20? (noise-cancelling earbuds) Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bose QC20 effective for talkative office environment? Last post on 10/4/14 at 12:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement Last post on 1/18/15 at 6:49pm in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Bose QC20i Versus Shure SE535 Last post on 5/6/15 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- How to streamline Bose QC20 battery dongle/module? Last post on 5/7/14 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
Which device can block noisy human voice, bird singing, announcement from the bus's speaker, heavy typist
Gear mentioned in this thread:
in ear will do the trick. but what is your budget? I ask because there are several very good active noise cancelling headphones and one excellent active noise cancelling in ear. Unfortunately the really good active noise cancelling models are all expensive. Finally if you just want an in ear model to block out sound then go to the portables forum...
Could you please let me know the model number?
I have been using the Shure 115 for a few years. It is quite good but it cannot block out people who talk very loudly. Also, sometimes I feel pain in the ears after wearing it for awhile.
Edited by miko - 12/8/13 at 10:14pm
I own the Etymotic HF3. All 3 HFx models are the same driver just different choices of microphone options. Note you can also use Shure foam tips with them and you can also buy custom ear tips as well. Please go to the etymotic website for more information.
- Which device can block noisy human voice, bird singing, announcement from the bus's speaker, heavy typist
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › Final Heaven VII Tour - Reviewers Wanted! 7 minutes ago
- › Can Con 5 impressions/review. 8 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 9 minutes ago
- › FS: Grado RS2e 10 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 10 minutes ago
- › FS: ATH-AD700 10 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3