Hello, I am looking for a device to block out as much as possible noise from people talking loudly, bird singing, announcements from the bus's speaker, heavy typist, traffic sound. Prince does not matter. Don't mind if it is in ear or headphone. Any suggestion?
- productBose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:27am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Bose QC20i Versus Shure SE535 Last post on 5/10/14 at 10:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- How to streamline Bose QC20 battery dongle/module? Last post on 5/7/14 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mad Dog Pro sound leakage? Last post on 5/6/14 at 11:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Trading up. $300 phones Last post on 3/27/14 at 12:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Which device can block noisy human voice, bird singing, announcement from the bus's speaker,...
in ear will do the trick. but what is your budget? I ask because there are several very good active noise cancelling headphones and one excellent active noise cancelling in ear. Unfortunately the really good active noise cancelling models are all expensive. Finally if you just want an in ear model to block out sound then go to the portables forum...
Could you please let me know the model number?
I have been using the Shure 115 for a few years. It is quite good but it cannot block out people who talk very loudly. Also, sometimes I feel pain in the ears after wearing it for awhile.
Edited by miko - 12/8/13 at 10:14pm
I own the Etymotic HF3. All 3 HFx models are the same driver just different choices of microphone options. Note you can also use Shure foam tips with them and you can also buy custom ear tips as well. Please go to the etymotic website for more information.
- Which device can block noisy human voice, bird singing, announcement from the bus's speaker, heavy typist
- › Brand New Sony MDR-7550 Professional IEM Headphones Free Shipping... 29 seconds ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 58 seconds ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-07-30 1 minute ago
- › Powered 2.0 speakers vs amp + compact bookshelves for PC use 1 minute ago
- › 2014 Model SMSL SAP-5 Portable Headphone Amplifer Introduction /... 2 minutes ago
- › Superlux Express Train 3 minutes ago
- › Ivery IS-1 (or Liberty 1’s) 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)