Hello, I am looking for a device to block out as much as possible noise from people talking loudly, bird singing, announcements from the bus's speaker, heavy typist, traffic sound. Prince does not matter. Don't mind if it is in ear or headphone. Any suggestion?
- productBose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Bose QC20 effective for talkative office environment? Last post on Yesterday at 9:26 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement Last post on 9/25/14 at 10:03pm in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Bose QC20i Versus Shure SE535 Last post on 5/10/14 at 10:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- How to streamline Bose QC20 battery dongle/module? Last post on 5/7/14 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mad Dog Pro sound leakage? Last post on 5/6/14 at 11:20am in Headphones (full-size)
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Which device can block noisy human voice, bird singing, announcement from the bus's speaker,...
in ear will do the trick. but what is your budget? I ask because there are several very good active noise cancelling headphones and one excellent active noise cancelling in ear. Unfortunately the really good active noise cancelling models are all expensive. Finally if you just want an in ear model to block out sound then go to the portables forum...
Could you please let me know the model number?
I have been using the Shure 115 for a few years. It is quite good but it cannot block out people who talk very loudly. Also, sometimes I feel pain in the ears after wearing it for awhile.
Edited by miko - 12/8/13 at 10:14pm
I own the Etymotic HF3. All 3 HFx models are the same driver just different choices of microphone options. Note you can also use Shure foam tips with them and you can also buy custom ear tips as well. Please go to the etymotic website for more information.
- Which device can block noisy human voice, bird singing, announcement from the bus's speaker, heavy typist
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Most overrated headphones? 40 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum for classical music 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 6 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)