Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread - Page 116

post #1726 of 3384
Solid as a rock.

post #1727 of 3384
Where's my rockets 😉
post #1728 of 3384
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Where's my rockets 😉

post #1729 of 3384
Does that mean they are to my left 👈😅
post #1730 of 3384
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Does that mean they are to my left 👈😅

Possibly, good mochill. Possibly.

post #1731 of 3384

My Rockets just came in. Rainbow shell and black cable.

 

I was wondering how many members would be interested in a tour. I could send my personal set out, since I'm pretty set with my ASG-2.5 for now. 

 

I'd place priority on the ones who ordered and won't have their sets for a while.

post #1732 of 3384
😂 wish they were but sadly it isn't 😓
post #1733 of 3384
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post
 

My Rockets just came in. Rainbow shell and black cable.

 

I was wondering how many members would be interested in a tour. I could send my personal set out, since I'm pretty set with my ASG-2.5 for now. 

 

I'd place priority on the ones who ordered and won't have their sets for a while.

How about make the majority who ordered and are awaiting take up at least 3/4ths of the slots. The remaining slots could be ones who missed out on the kickstarter. Or possibly all the people who are waiting. Just a suggestion.

 

Or since Mochill and I (and the non-backers) deserve punishment and judgment after all, you might as well just put all the people who backed up and are awaiting for their product to arrive in the list.


Edited by vlenbo - 9/19/14 at 6:50pm
post #1734 of 3384
I sad 😢..me want one .
post #1735 of 3384

It's encouraging to see those who listened to both the Rockets and the DITA preferred Rockets over DITA in possibly all aspects except bass

Now for the long wait before they are available... :ph34r:

post #1736 of 3384
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post
 

My Rockets just came in. Rainbow shell and black cable.

 

I was wondering how many members would be interested in a tour. I could send my personal set out, since I'm pretty set with my ASG-2.5 for now. 

 

I'd place priority on the ones who ordered and won't have their sets for a while.

well, if you are doing that, I'd love to try them out...I'm backer #1003 with a mic and blue TiN...so basically a while from now.  But I'm fine with whatever you decide.

 

Thanks for offering to do that though

post #1737 of 3384

Are anti loops being sent out to those who didn't get them with the first run of shipments?

post #1738 of 3384
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnkcow View Post

It's encouraging to see those who listened to both the Rockets and the DITA preferred Rockets over DITA in possibly all aspects except bass
Now for the long wait before they are available... ph34r.gif

Not really sure who you're referring to and was it actually stated as such? I can hardly imagine they will outclass my Ditas but hopefully you're right and my rockets (TiN grey, black cable, no mix) will be here soon and prove it 😉
post #1739 of 3384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobbing View Post


Not really sure who you're referring to and was it actually stated as such? I can hardly imagine they will outclass my Ditas but hopefully you're right and my rockets (TiN grey, black cable, no mix) will be here soon and prove it 😉

You can just use the search function to view past posts

Definitely interested to hear your say on it once you get yours

post #1740 of 3384
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

How about make the majority who ordered and are awaiting take up at least 3/4ths of the slots. The remaining slots could be ones who missed out on the kickstarter. Or possibly all the people who are waiting. Just a suggestion.

 

Or since Mochill and I (and the non-backers) deserve punishment and judgment after all, you might as well just put all the people who backed up and are awaiting for their product to arrive in the list.

 

Sounds good.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread