I have a few questions for you Rocket owners out there:
1) Those posts look awful wide and chunky. Can you really get a decent, comfortable seal with these puppies? (By decent, I mean like the kind of seal I get with my Ety ER4's, where I wouldn't hear a Saturn V rocket from 10ft away.)
2) I'm already anticipating that the included tips wouldn't work for me, but given those posts are huge and chunky, what aftermarket tips are people using? The posts look too big to accommodate Shure Olives or P-series Comply. Can you squeeze some Sony hybrids on there? What else are people using?
3) Are people really using those tri-tab thingies? I think they'd be the first thing I'd try to remove. I think something would be wrong if I needed a gadget like that to create and hold a proper seal. (Of course, I'd put the tri-tabs back on once I took them out of my ears so that they could look like rockets again...)
4) Aurisonics published some video showing various IEMs being demolished with a mallet. Can you let me know how the Rockets survive being repeatably smashed into hard concrete using a 200 lb mallet? Please post before and after pics/videos.
5) Those of you that attempted 4), please report back on your experience with Aurisonics warranty and repair services.
6) If you had to go and live on a desert island for the rest of your life and could only take one pair of headphones with you - and it had to be either ER-4S or Rockets - which would you choose and why?
All these questions have ben answered on the previous 10 or so pages.