i have the shure 535 and 846 and i have used just about every tip out there including comply and shure tips as well as etymotic gliders and while they all served me well and comply has been my go to tip for years these new star foam tips have really made an incredible difference for me in terms of comfort and sound.I heartily recommend them!
Related Forum Threads
- Best custom earpieces. Last post on 4/4/14 at 2:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Iem suggestions Last post on 3/2/14 at 2:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade advice from Westone um3x Last post on 1/15/14 at 3:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE846 or ACS T1, or ??? Last post on 11/26/14 at 5:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphonelounge Cables - Appreciation Thread Last post on 12/14/13 at 10:54pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
westone star foam tips,best tips i have used
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i dont have the problem and the funny thing is in the past i have had the opposite problem with tips coming off in my ear and one time i had to go to the doctor in order to have it removed so i actually like it to be a bit snugger..the only tip that i have ever had that problem with is the shure tips which are damn near impossible to get off
Wow....that's weird. The shure olives slip off the Westones too easy but the last 3 pairs of Westones I bought had the star foam tips on them and I had absolute fits twisting them off. I swear they were glued on. Just like trying to get the olives off the shure IEM's where people are putting them in the freezer.
i havent tried that yet, i should try it though i have a few pairs of the try tips laying around.
the tip i use forthe w4 is the earportz by proguard. its a hit or miss tip, for me its a hit, but others tried it with not as much success.
- westone star foam tips,best tips i have used
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 28 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 and amp pairing help (on a budget T_T) 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 5 minutes ago
- › Destiny 5 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3