i have the shure 535 and 846 and i have used just about every tip out there including comply and shure tips as well as etymotic gliders and while they all served me well and comply has been my go to tip for years these new star foam tips have really made an incredible difference for me in terms of comfort and sound.I heartily recommend them!
Related Forum Threads
- Best custom earpieces. Last post on 4/4/14 at 2:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade advice from Westone um3x Last post on 1/15/14 at 3:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE846 or ACS T1, or ??? Last post on 9/29/13 at 3:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphonelounge Cables - Appreciation Thread Last post on 12/14/13 at 10:54pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Best UIEM to run with Last post on Yesterday at 1:58 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
westone star foam tips,best tips i have used
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i dont have the problem and the funny thing is in the past i have had the opposite problem with tips coming off in my ear and one time i had to go to the doctor in order to have it removed so i actually like it to be a bit snugger..the only tip that i have ever had that problem with is the shure tips which are damn near impossible to get off
Wow....that's weird. The shure olives slip off the Westones too easy but the last 3 pairs of Westones I bought had the star foam tips on them and I had absolute fits twisting them off. I swear they were glued on. Just like trying to get the olives off the shure IEM's where people are putting them in the freezer.
i havent tried that yet, i should try it though i have a few pairs of the try tips laying around.
the tip i use forthe w4 is the earportz by proguard. its a hit or miss tip, for me its a hit, but others tried it with not as much success.
- westone star foam tips,best tips i have used
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 44 seconds ago
- › JH Roxanne RSA/ALO Balanced Stock Cable 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 2 minutes ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 2 minutes ago
- › Volume problem with my Corsair SP2500 due to blown fuse. 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › First time buyer of "Audiophile" grade headphones. What next? 4 minutes ago
- › Great headsets for around $100? 4 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Decware Select Zen CSP2 Tube Headphone Amp 4 minutes ago
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)