FS: Audio-GD "Fun" With the Earth Op-Amp Addition
Will Ship To: Anywhere
I have the following available for sale:
- Audio-GD Fun DAC / Headphone amplifier.
- Dual Wolfson WM8471 DAC chips
- Optical, Coax and USB input options
- Hi-Gain / Lo-Gain Settings
- Can be used as a dedicated headphone amp, or pre-amp
- Can be used as a dedicated DAC
- Neutrik "locking" 1/4" front panel headphone jack
- This Audio-GD Fun model has the "Earth" discrete op-amp installed which features a neutral sound. It is not as warm as the "moon" nor as detailed on the high end as the "sun" is. This is about the best "all-arounder" Op-amp that is available for this device.
The "Fun" has about every configurable option available with the exception of a balanced headphone output. This is a meaty amplifier and weighs in at about 7 to 8 Lbs. when packed for shipping. 6 foot IEC power cable is included. The original box and any additional documentation are not included.
Condition: 8 out of 10. I gave it this rating because there were a few small (quite small) hairline scratches on the volume knob. They are hard to see unless you look very close. The black metal case is in superior shape.
Price: $179.00. This includes the purchase of this Audio-GD device, very secure packing / packaging for a safe trip, insurance, PayPal fees as well as USPS Priority mail within the U.S.
Link to my gallery with a few more pictures: http://www.head-fi.org/g/a/780553/audio-gd-fun-amplifier-june-2013/
Link to the Audio-GD site with all the details on the specs of this DAC / Headphone amplifier. http://audio-gd.com/Pro/Headphoneamp/FUN/FUNEN.htm