Do a video review.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productShure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphonetagged by nightmancometh, 12/8/13
Related Forum Threads
- Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) Last post on Today at 4:48 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review of Apollo Audio Lab's Viper 6 - 6 BA drivers universal in-ear monitor Last post on 9/6/15 at 10:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser's IE800 or Shure's SE846 Last post on 7/13/16 at 7:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Like New SHURE846 [Price Drop] Last post on 2/9/15 at 11:31pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Wearing IEMs in your nose? - Page 2
Poll Results: Have you ever worn IEMs in your nose?
24% (8)Yes, and I liked it
0% (0)Yes, and I disliked it
21% (7)No, but I want to try
54% (18)No, and I don't want to try
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nah, it doesn't - just tried it and no sound comes out of my mouth and I listened very hard but the sound does not leak through the mouth.
I used the sony mh1c for this genuinely scientific experiment. During the course of my tests I found out that my nostrils start to sweat - could be because I used foam tips to achieve better seal. That was the only side effect I encountered, so I can say with confidence that using iems in your nose does not pose a hazard to you or the people around you.
So I confirm it's safe for everyone and now you can all start doing it and you should post pictures and opinions.
I approve the use of earbuds and iems in the nose as a safe and sure way to make a fool out of yourself!
Disclaimer: The test depicted above has been performed by a trained professional and should under no circumstances be attempted and duplicated by an individual who is not prepared to make a fool out of himself*
*or get a nosebleed
Edited by kova4a - 12/9/13 at 8:48am
Nah, I'm pretty sure that if I start poking around deeper in my nose I'll get a nosebleed. Maybe I should get some acrylic customs made for my nose, so I can get a better fit without irritating my nose to much.
But you might get better 'bottom end' response....
- Wearing IEMs in your nose?
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 33 seconds ago
- › MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY 1 minute ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 1 minute ago
- › COMING SOON: Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth,... 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM SERIES - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › L.K.S. Audio MH-DA004 Dual ES9038PRO DAC - Van Damme's double impact? 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 5 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear