Do a video review.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productShure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphonetagged by nightmancometh, 12/8/13
Related Forum Threads
- Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) Last post on Yesterday at 8:14 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review of Apollo Audio Lab's Viper 6 - 6 BA drivers universal in-ear monitor Last post on 9/6/15 at 10:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser's IE800 or Shure's SE846 Last post on 7/13/16 at 7:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Like New SHURE846 [Price Drop] Last post on 2/9/15 at 11:31pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
*This is a slightly revised and updated version of my original review from September of 2014. The Bass Colour was a good earphone two years ago and at it's current price of 29.99 USD on Penon Audio...
I bought these over a year ago as an upgrade to the generation 3 of the Piston earphones. I've been a user since generation 2 and I've loved the line up ever since. This simply feels like another...
I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
Wearing IEMs in your nose? - Page 2
Poll Results: Have you ever worn IEMs in your nose?
24% (8)Yes, and I liked it
0% (0)Yes, and I disliked it
21% (7)No, but I want to try
54% (18)No, and I don't want to try
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nah, it doesn't - just tried it and no sound comes out of my mouth and I listened very hard but the sound does not leak through the mouth.
I used the sony mh1c for this genuinely scientific experiment. During the course of my tests I found out that my nostrils start to sweat - could be because I used foam tips to achieve better seal. That was the only side effect I encountered, so I can say with confidence that using iems in your nose does not pose a hazard to you or the people around you.
So I confirm it's safe for everyone and now you can all start doing it and you should post pictures and opinions.
I approve the use of earbuds and iems in the nose as a safe and sure way to make a fool out of yourself!
Disclaimer: The test depicted above has been performed by a trained professional and should under no circumstances be attempted and duplicated by an individual who is not prepared to make a fool out of himself*
*or get a nosebleed
Edited by kova4a - 12/9/13 at 8:48am
Nah, I'm pretty sure that if I start poking around deeper in my nose I'll get a nosebleed. Maybe I should get some acrylic customs made for my nose, so I can get a better fit without irritating my nose to much.
But you might get better 'bottom end' response....
- Wearing IEMs in your nose?
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 11 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 22 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 43 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 2 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen 6 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear