I heard on the SE846 announcement thread someone was wearing different IEMs in their nose and ears and was putting their 846s in their nose. I've never heard of this.
1. Is this common practice? I'm going to try it as soon as my 846s come in.
2. What sleeves are people using to do this?
3. Does it really improve sound quality? I would imagine it would increase the amount of sound going to your head, since you'd hear some of the sounds that were going in your nose as well.
4. What about the safety aspect? If you fall asleep IEMs in your nose, would you risk suffocating?
5. Do you use a headphone splitter to split the signals? Or multiple DACs? Could you have a different DAC/amp combo for your nose and ears?
6. How does it impact your sense of smell?
7. Could you enjoy two different tracks at the same time?
8. Has anyone tried putting IEMs in their mouth?
Please give your opinion.
Edited by tninety - 12/7/13 at 4:16am