Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Just received my Westone W2's
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Just received my Westone W2's - Page 2

post #16 of 20
Quote:
 BE versions just have a little bit more bass in the sound signature look up a few reviews on them. Tbh, I really like the looks of the westones more than the gr07. The square shape design is really unappealing

If you're buying iems for looks, you're doing it wrong  :wink_face:

post #17 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by meat01 View Post
 

If you're buying iems for looks, you're doing it wrong  :wink_face:

Looks are my lowest standard for a pair of IEMs. With that being said warranty coming from Singapore (lendmeurears) would be hard to get if the IEMs were to break.

post #18 of 20
Thread Starter 

Oh so I just checked out the W3. Apparently they have ridiculous bass and amazing sound.

 

BUYING THEM. I'll probably repackage these W2's and give them to my sister for Christmas xD

post #19 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeuss1990 View Post
 

Oh so I just checked out the W3. Apparently they have ridiculous bass and amazing sound.

 

BUYING THEM. I'll probably repackage these W2's and give them to my sister for Christmas xD

Good choice! I'm getting the W3 as a Christmas present, very excited.

 

Quick question to buying Westone from Amazon. Will I get warranty on these? The ones I purchased are shipped and sold by Amazon themselves.

post #20 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsprayer View Post
 

Good choice! I'm getting the W3 as a Christmas present, very excited.

 

Quick question to buying Westone from Amazon. Will I get warranty on these? The ones I purchased are shipped and sold by Amazon themselves.

 

You can purchase a warranty from amazon actually. That's what I did when I bought my Westone 2's and most likely what I'll do with my Westone 3's. It's called "Canopy Protection" and you can get a warranty for 2 years. Only 20 bucks just in case anything happens. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Just received my Westone W2's