Ive been looking for a pair of over ears for a while and its hard finding a suitable one.
Im looking for a pair of over ears thats not too expensive.
Ive recently tried the Sennheiser HD 360. Its ok but the cord is way too long and the bass is pretty low.
I will be returning the Sennheisers and will be looking for a new pair of headphones.
I will be using these mainly for travelling, such as the bus or the subway. Probably wont use too often at home.
Some of the features I need:
- Regular length cord ~ 1.2 m (not the 3 m cords)
- Sound isolation
- Decent overall sound, doesnt need crazy bass or crazy accoustics
- Lightweight and comfortable so i can use for over an hour
- Looks nice/ok just not really ugly ones
Features that would be nice but not needed
- A bit of noise cancelation
- Volume control and microphone
I live in Canada so the headphones would also need to be able to ship here.
It would be nice if someone can recommend some good headphones
Edited by davyu - 12/5/13 at 10:59pm