I'm looking for a closed over-ear headphone around $200
(1) Sound quality comes first. I prefer not to have a heavy bass.
(2) I prefer the headphone is comfortable to wear and I hope it's not too heavy.
(3) I have an ATH-M50s and I definitely want my new one to be at least better than it .
Source: Apple products/PC
Usage: Music(mainly pop) and gaming.
Now I have a list and can't decide, I don't know if there are better choices, feel free to add what you think is better than all of those. Any help/input is appreciated, thanks!
1. Beyerdynamic DT1350 silly me
2. Audio Technica ATH-Pro700MK2
3. Ultrasone HFI-580
4. Shure SRH840
5. V-Moda M-80
6. Sennheiser HD 25-1 II
Edited by trclamp - 12/4/13 at 2:23pm