Yes the cans are limited, don't know and haven't read anything on how many pairs were made. They had a sign on waiting list for additional pairs if they do decide to make another run, currently there are no plans to make another run.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado e Series Last post on Today at 8:35 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Great Grado Experiment (4 tonewoods tested, more to come!) Last post on 7/18/14 at 6:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How well equipped is your local shop? Last post on 9/19/13 at 10:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- crystal clear headphones with good bass not too much but just enough but I'm more... Last post on 8/27/13 at 7:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? - Page 43
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
PLEASE! Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 3.5mm minijack seems like it would imply the SR80i although, a review I read on them said they "sound" like the SR325i, which is closer to the price-range. Knowing the slight differences (although very effective) as the prices increase on Grados, a fancy leather headband and custom wood cups seem like they'd increase the cost of the SR80i by a few hundred, especially if the wood cups, band, and fancy cases are handmade (the video seems to imply that they are).
I'm going on memory here, but I agree with bassboysam, that the Bushmills don't sound like the SR325i, but personnaly I think that their sound signature is closer to that of the RS1i's, than the PS500's.
I have the Lcush on my Bushmills, and with these pads, I actually prefer the sound of the Bushmills, to both, the PS500 and RS1i, but then what do I know, I prefer the PS1000 over the sacred, HP1000.
I know that many people will probably disagree with me, but what can I say, I just call it, like I see it.
They are a very pleasing listen but in no way as good as the ms pro (which is like a defanged rs1 IMO)
- Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Grado e Series 1 second ago
- › What smartphone screen size do you prefer? 43 seconds ago
- › Keep Aune MK2 or buy iFi Micro-iCan ? 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 5 minutes ago
- › Burson Soloist 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso D10 Cobra Portable DAC / AMP & Op Amp Kit 9 minutes ago
- › T-Peos H300 New! 10 minutes ago
- › Burson Soloist 10 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)