Yes the cans are limited, don't know and haven't read anything on how many pairs were made. They had a sign on waiting list for additional pairs if they do decide to make another run, currently there are no plans to make another run.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado e Series Last post on Today at 6:30 am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Great Grado Experiment (4 tonewoods tested, more to come!) Last post on 7/18/14 at 6:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How well equipped is your local shop? Last post on 9/19/13 at 10:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- crystal clear headphones with good bass not too much but just enough but I'm more... Last post on 8/27/13 at 7:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? - Page 43
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
PLEASE! Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 3.5mm minijack seems like it would imply the SR80i although, a review I read on them said they "sound" like the SR325i, which is closer to the price-range. Knowing the slight differences (although very effective) as the prices increase on Grados, a fancy leather headband and custom wood cups seem like they'd increase the cost of the SR80i by a few hundred, especially if the wood cups, band, and fancy cases are handmade (the video seems to imply that they are).
I'm going on memory here, but I agree with bassboysam, that the Bushmills don't sound like the SR325i, but personnaly I think that their sound signature is closer to that of the RS1i's, than the PS500's.
I have the Lcush on my Bushmills, and with these pads, I actually prefer the sound of the Bushmills, to both, the PS500 and RS1i, but then what do I know, I prefer the PS1000 over the sacred, HP1000.
I know that many people will probably disagree with me, but what can I say, I just call it, like I see it.
They are a very pleasing listen but in no way as good as the ms pro (which is like a defanged rs1 IMO)
- Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 2 seconds ago
- › V-Moda LP2 vs M-100?? 5 seconds ago
- › [FS] Triad Audio Lisa III Set 14 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 14 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Musical Fidelity V-DAC w/Pyramid Power Supply Free Shipping CONUS 4 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)