Yes the cans are limited, don't know and haven't read anything on how many pairs were made. They had a sign on waiting list for additional pairs if they do decide to make another run, currently there are no plans to make another run.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR80-E Impressions and Comparison? Last post on 2/27/15 at 3:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Wow first harry pearson now joe grado this has been a mournfull time for some of the great... Last post on 2/9/15 at 2:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Project Head Box II vs. Schiit Vali Last post on 4/3/15 at 1:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Joseph Grado Dies Last post on 2/9/15 at 10:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
***This is a tl;dr: review. please refer to other reviews for a more in-depth analysis on their amazing sound.*** For $100, you simply won't be getting anything better sound-wise than these cans,...
I own 3 High-end headphones ( HD 600, HD-650s, and HE 500s) and this amplifier does everything I want it to do. The headphones have been driven with authority, speed and transparency. The sound is...
Disclaimer: I would like to thank www.hifinage.com and Fidue for this review sample.I was supposed to keep it...
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? - Page 43
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
PLEASE! Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 3.5mm minijack seems like it would imply the SR80i although, a review I read on them said they "sound" like the SR325i, which is closer to the price-range. Knowing the slight differences (although very effective) as the prices increase on Grados, a fancy leather headband and custom wood cups seem like they'd increase the cost of the SR80i by a few hundred, especially if the wood cups, band, and fancy cases are handmade (the video seems to imply that they are).
I'm going on memory here, but I agree with bassboysam, that the Bushmills don't sound like the SR325i, but personnaly I think that their sound signature is closer to that of the RS1i's, than the PS500's.
I have the Lcush on my Bushmills, and with these pads, I actually prefer the sound of the Bushmills, to both, the PS500 and RS1i, but then what do I know, I prefer the PS1000 over the sacred, HP1000.
I know that many people will probably disagree with me, but what can I say, I just call it, like I see it.
They are a very pleasing listen but in no way as good as the ms pro (which is like a defanged rs1 IMO)
- Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 8 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser PX-100 II alternatives? I need something more airy 4 minutes ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 4 minutes ago
- › Apple Music... Seriously? 6 minutes ago
- › [TOUR] Cayin N6 - DAP Australian / New Zealand Tour Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Bedroom Audio 8 minutes ago
- › cables are placebo 9 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 10 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Which Headphones Should I Buy? 12 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by AvidlyEclectic
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)