Yes the cans are limited, don't know and haven't read anything on how many pairs were made. They had a sign on waiting list for additional pairs if they do decide to make another run, currently there are no plans to make another run.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado e Series Last post on Today at 9:37 am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Great Grado Experiment (4 tonewoods tested, more to come!) Last post on 7/18/14 at 6:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How well equipped is your local shop? Last post on 9/19/13 at 10:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- crystal clear headphones with good bass not too much but just enough but I'm more... Last post on 8/27/13 at 7:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I am not sure how these got such rave reviews. As background I've used DBA02 Sony XBA3 prior to purchasing these. I was interested because of its double dynamic drivers. After receiving...
Disclaimer: I would like to sincerely thank Salsera and Brainwavz for providing the sample S5 for this review. For most of my audio listening “career”, I haven’t been a big fan of...
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? - Page 43
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
PLEASE! Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 3.5mm minijack seems like it would imply the SR80i although, a review I read on them said they "sound" like the SR325i, which is closer to the price-range. Knowing the slight differences (although very effective) as the prices increase on Grados, a fancy leather headband and custom wood cups seem like they'd increase the cost of the SR80i by a few hundred, especially if the wood cups, band, and fancy cases are handmade (the video seems to imply that they are).
I'm going on memory here, but I agree with bassboysam, that the Bushmills don't sound like the SR325i, but personnaly I think that their sound signature is closer to that of the RS1i's, than the PS500's.
I have the Lcush on my Bushmills, and with these pads, I actually prefer the sound of the Bushmills, to both, the PS500 and RS1i, but then what do I know, I prefer the PS1000 over the sacred, HP1000.
I know that many people will probably disagree with me, but what can I say, I just call it, like I see it.
They are a very pleasing listen but in no way as good as the ms pro (which is like a defanged rs1 IMO)
- Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qped Thread 4 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 36 seconds ago
- › post your grado mods.... 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 1 minute ago
- › Jitter Correlation to Audibility 2 minutes ago
- › S5 Review by EricP 3 minutes ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 3 minutes ago
- › DAC/AMP need to be capable of the same frequency response as... 3 minutes ago
- › Senn HD650 paired up with iFi Micro iDSD 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 6 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by xsuper
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)