Tried to order but no international shipping on Grado products. Will need to hold out for a local dealer to pick them up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Great Grado Experiment (4 tonewoods tested, more to come!) Last post on 7/18/14 at 6:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How well equipped is your local shop? Last post on 9/19/13 at 10:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- crystal clear headphones with good bass not too much but just enough but I'm more... Last post on 8/27/13 at 7:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Excellent condition Grado PS500 with L-cush/Vilaibhan carrying case/original box Last post on 8/19/13 at 8:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- An audiophile heaven in San Francisco Last post on 1/8/14 at 6:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a Brainwavz representative to try out a free pair of S5 IEMs under the condition I would write a review for them. I received them in mid July and have sampled them...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Seems like this may be a TTL exclusive...
Yeah but if you read the international shipping FAQ it says no shipping outside the US on Grado products. Maybe these are an exception.
I am hoping these are an exception.
The money has come out ofm y account so.
But yeah in teh past when ordering Grado products I have had to order them within australia accounting for the 50% markup Australia Monopoly tax.
Hoping this goes through smoothly.
May I ask what you paid for shipping?
- Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Philips X1 + Topping TP30 / D20 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 4 minutes ago
- › Why doesn't anybody like the Denon AH-D600 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 7 minutes ago
- › AKG Q701 vs Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro for directional accuracy 11 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 12 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by hans030390
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)