CMOY 18v JDS labs for Hifiman pads or parts/cables
Will Ship To: Anywhere
I have a CMOY from JDS Labs that I want to trade. It's the two-battery model and it has a bass boost switch. It's about 2 years old, and it's got some cosmetic wear on the outside from being in my backpack. It's functional, but the input and output jacks are a bit loose. The sound sometimes drops out if you move it with music playing. No problems if you just leave it sitting flat. So it's not in mint condition.
For a trade, I'm looking for any of the following (or combinations thereof):
- Hifiman pleather or velour earpads with the plastic mounting rings in decent condition
- A matching pair or two of wirewound, non-inductive axial resistors in the 100-200 ohm range
- 6 or more banana plugs that don't require soldering
- A couple feet of decent quality wire. Silver, copper, whatever, tell me what you have
- Short RCA cables (Schiit PYST or similar). I'd go for some DIY cables if you have pics.
I will ship Priority if you do the same.
Edited by manbear - 12/29/13 at 12:00pm