or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Official 2014 Bay Area Meet - SUNDAY - Feb 16th, 2014
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official 2014 Bay Area Meet - SUNDAY - Feb 16th, 2014 - Page 7  

post #91 of 431

I'll try my best to come (it was a blast last year) 

 

Although my gear as downgraded a bit from before, I can bring my K702 Anniversary if anyone wants to give them a listen? If not I'll just leave them at home. 

post #92 of 431
Thread Starter 

Got word this week that UE will offer up a pair of UE900 for the raffle!!   :ksc75smile:

 

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01

 

Depending upon the size of the meet, however...they may not be able to have an audiologist come out.  :(

 

SO: Next week we'll start the 30 DAY COUNTDOWN to the meet and tally up how many people are coming!

post #93 of 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEE TEE View Post

 

 

SO: Next week we'll start the 30 DAY COUNTDOWN to the meet and tally up how many people are coming!

Like a Freight Train Baby!

 

Shoot - did I just say that out loud?  Anyway, Doing all I can to be there.  My lovely wife has said "GO! Please! (give me some peace and quiet already...), so it is just up to work.  CEE TEE - you know how that usually works out, though I made it last year, and have the day requested this year.

post #94 of 431

Hey, don't forget the ear pad condoms!  Safety first meet go'ers!

 

 

:atsmile:

post #95 of 431
Thread Starter 

:p I guess we have a Bay Area Meet Thread tradition.  Do you know that I even got a hairnet in the mail after organizing those first two meets? That was funny.

post #96 of 431

Someone had to post it, right!!?  

 

The meet is fast approaching.  I'll come clean and say that it appears that my work schedule may prevent me from traveling to the Bay Area for the meet this year.  I'm still scrambling, and haven't given up yet... but it's not looking great.  

 

So, @aamefford if I can't make it, you have no choice but to be there in my place.  You can always get another job.

post #97 of 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipsupt View Post
 

Someone had to post it, right!!?  

 

The meet is fast approaching.  I'll come clean and say that it appears that my work schedule may prevent me from traveling to the Bay Area for the meet this year.  I'm still scrambling, and haven't given up yet... but it's not looking great.  

 

So, @aamefford if I can't make it, you have no choice but to be there in my place.  You can always get another job.


Yeah.  Never been sure I like this one all that well some days...  Regarding the condoms, I've heard that as long as its the first time you've listened to a particular headphone, you are safe...

post #98 of 431

I can't wait. Any HifiMan vendors?

post #99 of 431

I'm in!

post #100 of 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

I'm in!
Cool. Be good to see you.
post #101 of 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamefford View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

I'm in!
Cool. Be good to see you.

The same to you :)

post #102 of 431
Did
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea View Post

I'll try my best to come (it was a blast last year) 

Although my gear as downgraded a bit from before, I can bring my K702 Anniversary if anyone wants to give them a listen? If not I'll just leave them at home. 

Did they change the drivers, or is it just a pad change?
post #103 of 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea View Post
 

I'll try my best to come (it was a blast last year) 

 

Although my gear as downgraded a bit from before, I can bring my K702 Anniversary if anyone wants to give them a listen? If not I'll just leave them at home. 


I've been curious about the Annies.  If you do decide to bring them along, I'd like to take a listen.  The akg x70x series has always been a bit too lean for my tastes, and I've heard that the Annies kind of overcome that complaint.

post #104 of 431
I'll be there too. Can't wait. Cheers
post #105 of 431

Just see  this now.  Please count me in.

 

Cheers

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Official 2014 Bay Area Meet - SUNDAY - Feb 16th, 2014