I have been looking to buy my first pair of headphones and I see great reviews for these everywhere, are there better phones for the price range? I just ordered some on Amazon(white) and i get them in a couple days
- productNAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/4/13
Related Forum Threads
- An Interview with Paul Barton of PSB and NAD - Head-Fi TV Last post on 2/17/15 at 11:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- I have a Fidelio X1 & OTL tube amp (from MBP)... how do I proceed? Last post on 2/25/15 at 12:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Endgame portable over ear advice (please help!!) Last post on 2/2/15 at 9:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best Sounding and comfortable bluetooth headphones. Last post on 12/22/14 at 7:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- PSB M4U1 VS NAD HP50 Last post on 12/29/14 at 3:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/14
I have used the Sony MDR-7506s as long as I can remember. I do Front-of-House (FOH) mixing for bands, and these phones have been by my side for many years. Some people hate the cable, i like...
My my, how time flies. It’s been over a year - and similarly over 136K views - since I wrote my original review for the Beryllium Xiaomi Pistons 2.0, or Xiaomi MK301. During the past year, I’ve...
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
why doesn't anyone talk about the NAD Viso HP50's on here?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've had mine for about 10 days, and I'm returning them tomorrow.
I don''t like them nearly as much as my Sony 7520's, and
I've decided I even like the Senn Momentum's more.
They are very good headphones - I think that if they
move in price to the $199.00 to even $249.00 range,
they'll be priced more at their worth relative to the
Also, IMO, they have a slightly peculiar sound signature
that won't work for everyone. Some will love it, of course.
(See, e.g,. the review in Inner Fidelity.)
I've had the NADs and the P7s for a few weeks. I have some fit issues with the NADs (shallow ear pads) and they sound veiled to me, with a sort of unfocused and sometimes excessive bass response. The P7s have tighter more focused bass, but very aggressive mid-treble, causing some fatigue. I was hoping one of these would do it for me. Not so sure now. I have a little more listening time before returning (?) them...
- why doesn't anyone talk about the NAD Viso HP50's on here?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 33 seconds ago
- › Sony F887 Walkman 64gb White (japan Import) 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › The quest for a 300€ pair of closed, full-sized, sub-bass capable... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Balanced Connections... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by Rashmosh
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2