I have been looking to buy my first pair of headphones and I see great reviews for these everywhere, are there better phones for the price range? I just ordered some on Amazon(white) and i get them in a couple days
- productNAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/4/13
Related Forum Threads
- An Interview with Paul Barton of PSB and NAD - Head-Fi TV Last post on Yesterday at 11:12 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I have a Fidelio X1 & OTL tube amp (from MBP)... how do I proceed? Last post on 2/25/15 at 12:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Endgame portable over ear advice (please help!!) Last post on 2/2/15 at 9:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best Sounding and comfortable bluetooth headphones. Last post on 12/22/14 at 7:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- PSB M4U1 VS NAD HP50 Last post on 12/29/14 at 3:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/14
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Very strong and impactfull bass, great build quality. High input power. It is very sensible, has a very loud volume. Very good for DJ monitoring. Not confortable! Very fatiguing. It makes a...
why doesn't anyone talk about the NAD Viso HP50's on here?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've had mine for about 10 days, and I'm returning them tomorrow.
I don''t like them nearly as much as my Sony 7520's, and
I've decided I even like the Senn Momentum's more.
They are very good headphones - I think that if they
move in price to the $199.00 to even $249.00 range,
they'll be priced more at their worth relative to the
Also, IMO, they have a slightly peculiar sound signature
that won't work for everyone. Some will love it, of course.
(See, e.g,. the review in Inner Fidelity.)
I've had the NADs and the P7s for a few weeks. I have some fit issues with the NADs (shallow ear pads) and they sound veiled to me, with a sort of unfocused and sometimes excessive bass response. The P7s have tighter more focused bass, but very aggressive mid-treble, causing some fatigue. I was hoping one of these would do it for me. Not so sure now. I have a little more listening time before returning (?) them...
- why doesn't anyone talk about the NAD Viso HP50's on here?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight... 1 minute ago
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 2 minutes ago
- › Vsonic VSD2 / VSD2S and AN16 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › wanted a headstage arrow (any version) 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 5 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 6 minutes ago
- › Cambridge meet impressions, 25 April 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2