I have been looking to buy my first pair of headphones and I see great reviews for these everywhere, are there better phones for the price range? I just ordered some on Amazon(white) and i get them in a couple days
- productNAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/4/13
Related Forum Threads
- An Interview with Paul Barton of PSB and NAD - Head-Fi TV Last post on 4/27/15 at 11:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- I have a Fidelio X1 & OTL tube amp (from MBP)... how do I proceed? Last post on 2/25/15 at 12:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Endgame portable over ear advice (please help!!) Last post on 2/2/15 at 9:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best Sounding and comfortable bluetooth headphones. Last post on 12/22/14 at 7:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- PSB M4U1 VS NAD HP50 Last post on 12/29/14 at 3:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
why doesn't anyone talk about the NAD Viso HP50's on here?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've had mine for about 10 days, and I'm returning them tomorrow.
I don''t like them nearly as much as my Sony 7520's, and
I've decided I even like the Senn Momentum's more.
They are very good headphones - I think that if they
move in price to the $199.00 to even $249.00 range,
they'll be priced more at their worth relative to the
Also, IMO, they have a slightly peculiar sound signature
that won't work for everyone. Some will love it, of course.
(See, e.g,. the review in Inner Fidelity.)
I've had the NADs and the P7s for a few weeks. I have some fit issues with the NADs (shallow ear pads) and they sound veiled to me, with a sort of unfocused and sometimes excessive bass response. The P7s have tighter more focused bass, but very aggressive mid-treble, causing some fatigue. I was hoping one of these would do it for me. Not so sure now. I have a little more listening time before returning (?) them...
- why doesn't anyone talk about the NAD Viso HP50's on here?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › BTG Starlight balanced (iBasso) FitEar cable + free shipping 19 seconds ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 25 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Jays q-JAYS & s-JAYS, Prototype impressions 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 2 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 2 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3