I have been looking to buy my first pair of headphones and I see great reviews for these everywhere, are there better phones for the price range? I just ordered some on Amazon(white) and i get them in a couple days
- productNAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/4/13
Related Forum Threads
- An Interview with Paul Barton of PSB and NAD - Head-Fi TV Last post on 4/27/15 at 11:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- I have a Fidelio X1 & OTL tube amp (from MBP)... how do I proceed? Last post on 2/25/15 at 12:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Endgame portable over ear advice (please help!!) Last post on 2/2/15 at 9:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best Sounding and comfortable bluetooth headphones. Last post on 12/22/14 at 7:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- PSB M4U1 VS NAD HP50 Last post on 12/29/14 at 3:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
Introduction I would like to start this review off by saying thank you to the folks at Pro-Ject Audio systems for lending me a pair of their brand new Hear-it-One headphones....
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Vivian from DUNU-Topsound for providing me with a sample of the DN-2000J for my evaluation. My review reflects my actual honest opinion...
why doesn't anyone talk about the NAD Viso HP50's on here?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've had mine for about 10 days, and I'm returning them tomorrow.
I don''t like them nearly as much as my Sony 7520's, and
I've decided I even like the Senn Momentum's more.
They are very good headphones - I think that if they
move in price to the $199.00 to even $249.00 range,
they'll be priced more at their worth relative to the
Also, IMO, they have a slightly peculiar sound signature
that won't work for everyone. Some will love it, of course.
(See, e.g,. the review in Inner Fidelity.)
I've had the NADs and the P7s for a few weeks. I have some fit issues with the NADs (shallow ear pads) and they sound veiled to me, with a sort of unfocused and sometimes excessive bass response. The P7s have tighter more focused bass, but very aggressive mid-treble, causing some fatigue. I was hoping one of these would do it for me. Not so sure now. I have a little more listening time before returning (?) them...
- why doesn't anyone talk about the NAD Viso HP50's on here?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado e Series 11 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 52 seconds ago
- › uDac 2 and OSX El Capitan 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet Nov. 7, 2015 6 minutes ago
- › WTB: Sennheiser HD600 or HD650 (used) - Help a brother out, literally 7 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z5 Range - Audio Quality 8 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 9 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2