I have been looking to buy my first pair of headphones and I see great reviews for these everywhere, are there better phones for the price range? I just ordered some on Amazon(white) and i get them in a couple days
- productNAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/4/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dissappointed Sennheiser MOMENTUM Owner Looking for Recommendations Last post on 8/27/14 at 1:43am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- NAD VISO HP50 Last post on 8/13/14 at 2:04pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Hard carrying case for NAD Viso HP50 ? Last post on 8/11/14 at 8:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Momentum over ear replacement..... Denon AH-D600 vs Nad Viso HP50 vs B&W P7 vs... Last post on 8/12/14 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The NAD VISO HP50 vs PSB M4U 1 Last post on 6/27/14 at 11:57pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
why doesn't anyone talk about the NAD Viso HP50's on here?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've had mine for about 10 days, and I'm returning them tomorrow.
I don''t like them nearly as much as my Sony 7520's, and
I've decided I even like the Senn Momentum's more.
They are very good headphones - I think that if they
move in price to the $199.00 to even $249.00 range,
they'll be priced more at their worth relative to the
Also, IMO, they have a slightly peculiar sound signature
that won't work for everyone. Some will love it, of course.
(See, e.g,. the review in Inner Fidelity.)
I've had the NADs and the P7s for a few weeks. I have some fit issues with the NADs (shallow ear pads) and they sound veiled to me, with a sort of unfocused and sometimes excessive bass response. The P7s have tighter more focused bass, but very aggressive mid-treble, causing some fatigue. I was hoping one of these would do it for me. Not so sure now. I have a little more listening time before returning (?) them...
- why doesn't anyone talk about the NAD Viso HP50's on here?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › Best bang for the buck headphone? 3 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze Speaker Taps Litz Cableset - Retail Build Cost $450 3 minutes ago
- › worst date stories 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › Review before you send an email
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3