HI all, I listen to many different genere of music (mostly classical). I play keyboard and organ also. which pair of phones do you think would give you the most detail mid range clearness and highs.
Related Forum Threads
- Bowers&Wilkins P7 vs Philips Fidelio X1 Last post on 9/7/14 at 12:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $229.00!! FOCAL SPIRIT PRO - MINT in BOX - Top closed back monitor headphones! Last post on 8/16/14 at 11:42pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair chance? Last post on Yesterday at 11:11 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Focal Spirit One S Last post on Yesterday at 6:54 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- my music rig for 2014 Last post on 8/9/14 at 11:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Focal Spirit Classic vs Focal Spirit Professional Vs Bowers & Wilkins P7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmmm... have got the Pro's and have been wearing them out and about, to me they sounded close to the P7 just as good and more versatile but I could only try the P7 in a store under pressure rather than be able to sit down and evaluate subtle nuances etc. Am thinking about sending the Pro's back for the Classics which is what has led me to this thread... to me the Pro's are good, they do their job as they're made for the studio but they lack an edge some would want for casual use, hence why Focal brought out the Classic which are warmer. Portably the Pros work well as they're made to be rugged but they felt bit cold to me... am going back and forth on whether to keep them or not, not sure I can relax and listen to them.
Good if you can upgrade the cable apparently.... was thinking about cutting the 4m one into an easier size and using it but a review says that the phones sound better using the FSP cable so its likely that an upgrade is needed regardless.
Forgot to take photos of the Spirit Pro's I had in... they were (IMO) more stylish than the Classic but that's me, got no real need for touchy feely headbands or snazzy headgear. Also, note that the Focal's FOLD... no one mentioned this in any of the reviews there's only been one pic of them on here in a folded position, they fold inward like the P5's so they're "portable" and fit into a bag they come with. Was a big seller for me actually had the Pro's and didn't know that they could tuck themselves away like that until noticing an image of the Classic folded. Haven't tried them yet, thinking I'm gonna need an amp to really rock these. Not sure if I want to wait to get an RSA 71B or be impatient and get an IBasso PB2 for kicks and upgrade later. The records stacked up behind it are my 2013 vinyl purchases I'm yet to open and play with.
- Focal Spirit Classic vs Focal Spirit Professional Vs Bowers & Wilkins P7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado RS1i Impressions thread 10 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 39 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Official Metro Detroit 2014 Meet/Party/Get-Together 9/20/2014... 2 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones under $500 7 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50x 7 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 8 minutes ago
- › USED: Lawton Modded Denon D5000, Perfect Sound Dido D901s, Spider,... 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 *Like New* 10 minutes ago
- › Dt990pro 250 are there any phones really better 11 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)