I have some Best Buy GC and was curious what people thought of the Audioquest Dragonfly. I've been looking for a DAC under $100 for my laptop and saw that Dragonfly is on sale. The iems I have are RE-262, BA200 and the cans are HE300. My source is a lenovo laptop and I play mainly Apple Lossless and 320 quality MP3.
Related Forum Threads
- Best In-Ear headphones for under or around $150.00? Last post on 6/5/13 at 6:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can you recommend some in-ear monitors for around $150? Last post on 3/9/13 at 6:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE262 vs BA200: A POLL Last post on 7/6/13 at 4:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newb Looking for Good IEM around 150 (GR07,262,EPH-100,R-50,BA200) Last post on 12/2/12 at 2:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM replacement for Shure SE530 (sub-$200) Last post on 12/1/12 at 11:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
Is Audioquest Dragonfly worth it?
post #1 of 3
12/2/13 at 3:35pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
12/2/13 at 3:51pm
- Is Audioquest Dragonfly worth it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2523 Active Users (462 Members and 2061 Guests)
- › AWEI headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 8 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 minutes ago
- › Diana Krall Hater's Club 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 10 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 14 minutes ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 14 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 16 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2