I have some Best Buy GC and was curious what people thought of the Audioquest Dragonfly. I've been looking for a DAC under $100 for my laptop and saw that Dragonfly is on sale. The iems I have are RE-262, BA200 and the cans are HE300. My source is a lenovo laptop and I play mainly Apple Lossless and 320 quality MP3.
Related Forum Threads
- Best In-Ear headphones for under or around $150.00? Last post on 6/5/13 at 6:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can you recommend some in-ear monitors for around $150? Last post on 3/9/13 at 6:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE262 vs BA200: A POLL Last post on 7/6/13 at 4:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newb Looking for Good IEM around 150 (GR07,262,EPH-100,R-50,BA200) Last post on 12/2/12 at 2:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM replacement for Shure SE530 (sub-$200) Last post on 12/1/12 at 11:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
Is Audioquest Dragonfly worth it?
post #1 of 3
12/2/13 at 3:35pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
12/2/13 at 3:51pm
- Is Audioquest Dragonfly worth it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3477 Active Users (608 Members and 2869 Guests)
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Meier Audio Corda Daccord DAC 1 minute ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot I+ or MKII for my can`s 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2... MicroSD Slot & 33 hours Hi-Res Playback 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr 2 For Sale - Gently Used! 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › (4) channel IEM headphone amp suggestions 4 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3