I have some Best Buy GC and was curious what people thought of the Audioquest Dragonfly. I've been looking for a DAC under $100 for my laptop and saw that Dragonfly is on sale. The iems I have are RE-262, BA200 and the cans are HE300. My source is a lenovo laptop and I play mainly Apple Lossless and 320 quality MP3.
Related Forum Threads
- Can you recommend some in-ear monitors for around $150? Last post on 3/9/13 at 6:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE262 vs BA200: A POLL Last post on 7/6/13 at 4:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newb Looking for Good IEM around 150 (GR07,262,EPH-100,R-50,BA200) Last post on 12/2/12 at 2:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM replacement for Shure SE530 (sub-$200) Last post on 12/1/12 at 11:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best iem 150 or under Last post on 11/30/12 at 12:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Is Audioquest Dragonfly worth it?
post #1 of 3
12/2/13 at 3:35pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
12/2/13 at 3:51pm
- Is Audioquest Dragonfly worth it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 4172 Active Users (682 Members and 3490 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 30 seconds ago
- › Almi's Logitech Z-5500 Mod (High-End upgrade for the speaker system) 54 seconds ago
- › "How to" - Best custom tips for IEMs ever. IMHO. with pics 1 minute ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-07-30 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 3 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)