I have some Best Buy GC and was curious what people thought of the Audioquest Dragonfly. I've been looking for a DAC under $100 for my laptop and saw that Dragonfly is on sale. The iems I have are RE-262, BA200 and the cans are HE300. My source is a lenovo laptop and I play mainly Apple Lossless and 320 quality MP3.
Related Forum Threads
- Can you recommend some in-ear monitors for around $150? Last post on 3/9/13 at 6:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE262 vs BA200: A POLL Last post on 7/6/13 at 4:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newb Looking for Good IEM around 150 (GR07,262,EPH-100,R-50,BA200) Last post on 12/2/12 at 2:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM replacement for Shure SE530 (sub-$200) Last post on 12/1/12 at 11:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best iem 150 or under Last post on 11/30/12 at 12:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
Is Audioquest Dragonfly worth it?
post #1 of 3
12/2/13 at 3:35pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
12/2/13 at 3:51pm
- Is Audioquest Dragonfly worth it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2612 Active Users (446 Members and 2166 Guests)
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 3 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-29 (Single Ended Master Race lol) 8 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 8 minutes ago
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)