I live in NYC and generally assume that flagship products will be available for sale somewhere in the area. The RS 220 is not in stock at any store that I can find. Is that as strange as I think it is?
Related Forum Threads
- Selling used Sennheiser RS 220 for $300. Montreal city! Last post on 6/12/14 at 10:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser RS 220 + Speakers ON = How ??? Last post on 6/5/14 at 6:18am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser RS220 initial pairing issues Last post on 6/5/14 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- FS:Sennheiser RS 220. Last post on 12/1/13 at 11:07am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser RS220 Home Wireless Headphone Review Last post on 3/21/13 at 9:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/14/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 7/3/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
Sennheiser RS 220 - Not in stock anywhere
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I heard about that and, unfortunately, ignored the reviews. Yesterday I found some in stock at J&R so gave them a shot. I charged them overnight and took a quick listen this morning. I'm getting signal drop, like a cd skipping, every few seconds even when sitting right next to the base. I'm also getting signal distortion. When it works it sounds fantastic but I'll be returning these immediately. Oh well, was worth a try.
Anyone know of similar "no compromise" wireless headphones?
- Sennheiser RS 220 - Not in stock anywhere
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Dog-fi 2 minutes ago
- › What would make the perfect headphone ? 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Attaching an E12 to an X3: useful? 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject + Schiit + Sennheiser 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)