Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced Last post on Today at 6:04 am in Dedicated Source Components
- The Chord Hugo TT is announced. Last post on 7/28/15 at 10:38am in Dedicated Source Components
- Chord Hugo Last post on Today at 11:29 am in High-end Audio Forum
- NEW Chord Hugo USB DAC headphone amp for PCM & DSD audio, Portable and Desktop amplifier,... Last post on 4/19/14 at 8:43am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- NEW Chord Electronics Hugo USB DAC headphone amp for PSD and DSD Audio - Portable and Desktop,... Last post on 6/16/14 at 7:04am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Chord Hugo to go (Portable DSD DAC/Amp) - Page 4
- Chord Hugo to go (Portable DSD DAC/Amp)
This thread is locked
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3122 Active Users (552 Members and 2570 Guests)
- › JH13 with Freqphase 42 seconds ago
- › Trying to find some nice crisp/clear/crystal clear heahphones 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Can't seem to wrap my head around impedance - Is 40 ohm good if I'm... 3 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (Reviewed: #8:CT6E, #7:H8P,... 4 minutes ago
- › $250 CAD budget on new phones, thoughts, ideas?? 4 minutes ago
- › *HELP* Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Sound issue on Computer 5 minutes ago
- › Which under-$100 USB DAC, from these choices? 6 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3