I'm looking for the best over ear headphone for max 300 euro.
I've done a bit of research and a lot of sites/people recommended this forum. I use my headphone a lot, at least 2-3 hours a day. The music I like is mainly drum and bass and some R&B but also commercial music. I also wear it to block out the noice when I'm studying. But as I have a pretty 'cheap' headphone (Sennheiser HD205, like 45 euro) it doesn't block out that much noice ;).
I was thinking about the bose quitecomfort 15, but when I read this forum everyone was saying bose sucks... From what I've read/heard from review about the quitecomfort 15 is that the noice cancelling should be awesome, but the sound isn't as good as you would expect from a 275euro headphone. Especially the base would be pretty bad. And this is my concern about this headphone.
Another headphone i found was the PSB M4U 2, but it's out of my price range, however it looked pretty nice!
So here's the kind of headhone I'm looking for;
- An over ear headphone (!)
- A good overal sound quality
- Not a weak bass, but also not a to heavy bass! (So I guess just a normal bass :p?)
- As I'm wearing my headphones a few hours after each other sometimes it shouldn't hurt my ears after a long time of wearing the headphones.
- Noise cancelling would be nice as I use them to block the sound when I'm studying.
I hope there's a headphone that matches mostly with my requirements.
Thanks in advance,