- productAdidas MX 680 Sports Earbud Headphones with Volume Control and Earfin Holding Systemtagged by nightmancometh, 12/2/13
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by nightmancometh, 12/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: Hifiman RE-400 Last post on 5/20/15 at 9:14pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Has anything emerged better than Shure SE215 in its price range? Last post on 4/30/15 at 10:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Marshall Mode EQ, a very underrated set Last post on 5/22/15 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-400 vs Dunu Titan 1 vs CX300 II vs MEElectronics M-Duo Last post on 5/8/15 at 9:18am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Chord & Major Rock 8'13" In Ear Monitors Last post on 2/3/15 at 9:10am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Best Workout Headphones under 100 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For an IEM, get the JVC Riptidz. It is only around $8 and is said to be waterproof and sweatproof. If you want something open, get the JVC HA-EB75 earbuds with ear hooks for around $7.50. Since it is so open, the bass isn't so great, however with an 8db boost of the bass with my player's equalizer, these are decent enough. The midrange and highs are quite decent, especially for its low price.
AKG 412! I got a pair of 404's with those pads on it (basically same thing). It's a metal headband so it won't break and will stay on your head NO MATTER what you're doing. And the sound is up close and personal so its great to get you pumped up.
I recommend Meelectronics Sport-Fi S6 (http://www.meelec.com/Sport_Fi_S6_p/ep-sfs6-rdbk-mee.htm).
Overall sound is good, a little V-shaped. Treble can be a little harsh sometimes on higher volumes to me. However, these are only IEM (from those that I have tried) that stays in my ears perfectly while running on treadmill, never losing seal.
I have been previously using Monster iSport Immersion and some Philips workout earbuds, and S6 is way better than either of those. I found S6 from Ebay for under $20.
Since my last post in this thread, I have had 4 pairs of Meelectronics Sport-Fi S6 replaced by warranty, so I no longer can recommend them. Bonus for Meelectronics honoring the warranty each time though.
I replaced my S6 with JBL Synchros Reflect BT, which I now recommend as a good sport IEM (or if you prefer wired version, then just JBL Synchros Reflect). I couldn't be happier with my choice. These JBL earphones stay securely in my ears during any workouts and on top of that they sound incredible. Bluetooth is working fine, no cutouts, hisses, or anything in the sound.
- Best Workout Headphones under 100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Can you use EQ setting when connected to a DAC? 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 5 minutes ago
- › Why does Balanced Armature is generally more expensive? 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2