- productAdidas MX 680 Sports Earbud Headphones with Volume Control and Earfin Holding Systemtagged by nightmancometh, 12/2/13
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by nightmancometh, 12/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Most neutral(compensation accounted for) dynamic iems Last post on 6/29/14 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 150 to burn. Looking for advice. Last post on 7/2/14 at 5:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Relaxed sounding headphones. Last post on 6/19/14 at 11:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade from RE-262 to RE-400 => disappointed. Is there a real substitute for the RE-262? Last post on 6/19/14 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need help, Klipsch x10i or Shure SE215 Last post on 6/14/14 at 5:37am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Best Workout Headphones under 100 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For an IEM, get the JVC Riptidz. It is only around $8 and is said to be waterproof and sweatproof. If you want something open, get the JVC HA-EB75 earbuds with ear hooks for around $7.50. Since it is so open, the bass isn't so great, however with an 8db boost of the bass with my player's equalizer, these are decent enough. The midrange and highs are quite decent, especially for its low price.
AKG 412! I got a pair of 404's with those pads on it (basically same thing). It's a metal headband so it won't break and will stay on your head NO MATTER what you're doing. And the sound is up close and personal so its great to get you pumped up.
I recommend Meelectronics Sport-Fi S6 (http://www.meelec.com/Sport_Fi_S6_p/ep-sfs6-rdbk-mee.htm).
Overall sound is good, a little V-shaped. Treble can be a little harsh sometimes on higher volumes to me. However, these are only IEM (from those that I have tried) that stays in my ears perfectly while running on treadmill, never losing seal.
I have been previously using Monster iSport Immersion and some Philips workout earbuds, and S6 is way better than either of those. I found S6 from Ebay for under $20.
Since my last post in this thread, I have had 4 pairs of Meelectronics Sport-Fi S6 replaced by warranty, so I no longer can recommend them. Bonus for Meelectronics honoring the warranty each time though.
I replaced my S6 with JBL Synchros Reflect BT, which I now recommend as a good sport IEM (or if you prefer wired version, then just JBL Synchros Reflect). I couldn't be happier with my choice. These JBL earphones stay securely in my ears during any workouts and on top of that they sound incredible. Bluetooth is working fine, no cutouts, hisses, or anything in the sound.
- Best Workout Headphones under 100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2 seconds ago
- › My first audiophile class headphone under $200 3 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 15 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Atrio with MG7 Drivers 1 minute ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro - Right driver is blown. 2 minutes ago
- › Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › beyerdynamic DTX 350 p Portable Headphones by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)