- productAdidas MX 680 Sports Earbud Headphones with Volume Control and Earfin Holding Systemtagged by nightmancometh, 12/2/13
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by nightmancometh, 12/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Has anything emerged better than Shure SE215 in its price range? Last post on 2/22/15 at 6:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Marshall Mode EQ, a very underrated set Last post on 2/14/15 at 4:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-400 vs Dunu Titan 1 vs CX300 II vs MEElectronics M-Duo Last post on 4/10/15 at 2:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Chord & Major Rock 8'13" In Ear Monitors Last post on 2/3/15 at 9:10am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Quality in-ear monitors with "mike"? Last post on 1/30/15 at 7:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Best Workout Headphones under 100 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For an IEM, get the JVC Riptidz. It is only around $8 and is said to be waterproof and sweatproof. If you want something open, get the JVC HA-EB75 earbuds with ear hooks for around $7.50. Since it is so open, the bass isn't so great, however with an 8db boost of the bass with my player's equalizer, these are decent enough. The midrange and highs are quite decent, especially for its low price.
AKG 412! I got a pair of 404's with those pads on it (basically same thing). It's a metal headband so it won't break and will stay on your head NO MATTER what you're doing. And the sound is up close and personal so its great to get you pumped up.
I recommend Meelectronics Sport-Fi S6 (http://www.meelec.com/Sport_Fi_S6_p/ep-sfs6-rdbk-mee.htm).
Overall sound is good, a little V-shaped. Treble can be a little harsh sometimes on higher volumes to me. However, these are only IEM (from those that I have tried) that stays in my ears perfectly while running on treadmill, never losing seal.
I have been previously using Monster iSport Immersion and some Philips workout earbuds, and S6 is way better than either of those. I found S6 from Ebay for under $20.
Since my last post in this thread, I have had 4 pairs of Meelectronics Sport-Fi S6 replaced by warranty, so I no longer can recommend them. Bonus for Meelectronics honoring the warranty each time though.
I replaced my S6 with JBL Synchros Reflect BT, which I now recommend as a good sport IEM (or if you prefer wired version, then just JBL Synchros Reflect). I couldn't be happier with my choice. These JBL earphones stay securely in my ears during any workouts and on top of that they sound incredible. Bluetooth is working fine, no cutouts, hisses, or anything in the sound.
- Best Workout Headphones under 100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 36 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 48 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 vs Yamaha M200 1 minute ago
- › Asus Xonar U7: Does it support stereo and line-in upmixing to... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2