I'm looking for a pare of dac and amps for under 300 dollars and I hope that these will work well enough for these headphones. Will they?
Related Forum Threads
- fidelio x2 vs grado r2i vs he400 vs others(hd650,hd600,t700) HELP!!!! Last post on 2/10/15 at 12:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking to buy headphones, around 300. Last post on 2/9/15 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Introduction and Desktop Amp Recommendation Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- the return for new headphones Last post on 12/5/14 at 1:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE 400 or Sennheiser 600? Last post on 11/21/14 at 1:34am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
best headphone amp for the sennheiser hd600 or hifiman he400?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You must be new around here. Lately everyone has been going crazy over the Vali. You can get one and a Modi for ~$250 after tax/shipping.
Edited by jrzamora6 - 11/30/13 at 1:22pm
It depends on a lot of factors....
Will you be running multiple sources to the same dac/amp?
Are you going to have speakers running out as well as headphones?
Do you have any space limitations?
What is your source? Computer audio, CD player, vynyl?
I will only be using the dac and amp for my headphones
I already have an amplifier for my speakers.
I don't see how space limitations could be a problem, unless the amp and dac is fricken huge.
My source is my computer, 320 kbps mp3 files.
I have both the HD600 and HE400 running off a new Vali and I really love this new amp. It matches up well with both but it makes my HE400 really shine. My normal amp is an Asgard 1 and I like the Vali better. You won't be disappointed using it with either one. I am using an uber Bifrost as DAC so I can't speak for the Modi.
- best headphone amp for the sennheiser hd600 or hifiman he400?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Best headphones that I can buy for $ 700 USD 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 4 minutes ago
- › Over ear headphones for 400/500$ 5 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 5 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2