Quote from a forum of Singapore Hardware Zone:
1. How do you guys feel about being an audiophile? Do you enjoy it very much?
2. Do you think spending hundred and thousand of dollars on the best experience on your favorite music worthwhile?
3. What do your good friends who don't spend that big buck on audio think about you?
4. Does your family members support your hobby?
5. How do you control yourself from not over spending on this poisonous hobby?
6. When travelling via public transport, do you guys particularly look at people's ears to look what audio are they using?